If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• But you never had any to begin with.
    Every time I see the words "temporally banned", I have to wonder why the mods are apparently time lords now.
  • You can change. You can.
    You say that as if time lords weren't a dime a dozen in the internet. 
  • edited 2011-11-18 04:40:02
    But you never had any to begin with.
    /In/ the internet? What are they programmed in? Java, Flash, HTML?
    Java sounds most annoying, so I'm going with that. 

also, stop mocking my prepositions >:|
  • $80+ per session
    Wait what is this poop thing?
    TMA made a thread linking to a site about poop or someshit.

He was banned. 

I never clicked on the thing or cared
  • $80+ per session
    Huh
  • No rainbow star
    Well I'd say a poop site isn't safe for work, so...
  • edited 2011-11-18 08:10:05
    Has friends besides tanks now
    TMA was only temporarily banned for that partly because it seemed to be an honest mistake, and partly because it was his first offense.

Tnu was banned for his demeanor towards certain other posters, his attitude towards certain subjects, and his refusal to improve himself, whether it be his mental health or his atrocious spelling. Frankly, we're not qualified therapists.

I feel that Chagen should have been banned waaaaaay sooner, but it didn't appear to be a definite consensus between the other mods, and I didn't want to speak out given that, since he wasn't as outwardly offensive as in other moments. It would have been a ban on principle, but that wasn't really decided on as okay at the moment.

Shichibukai, before his last thread, had slightly more workable arguments, even if they were founded in racism. It's the difference between claiming appreciation for the diversities of other cultures and referring to them as "toxic" and "alien".

And Vivi's situation is still up in the air, but it seems to be looking towards the final ban. Right now I'm just waiting for a response, both from Vivi and from other mods, since there's disagreement on this issue.
  • Every time I see the words "temporally banned", I have to wonder why the mods are apparently time lords now.

Huh, I was thinking exactly that as I typed the above, yet I posted it as that. That's what I get for posting at 4 AM.
  • $80+ per session
    And I've just been informed that they've decided to ban me so, bye everyone.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Be sure to check my response on the activity page before you're gone. You won't be able to see it afterwards, and I don't want you to miss it.
  • No rainbow star
    :( Bye Vivi
    He'll probably be on Mumu. --shrug--
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Wait, how was the poop thread "KILL IT WITH FIRE"?
  • They're somethin' else.
    Sorry, bro. I liked you, and you had some great ideas. I liked your writing, too.
  •   Wait, how was the poop thread "KILL IT WITH FIRE"?

It wasn't the good kind of shitposting.

>implying there ever was a good kind in the first place
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Oh god everyone get in /v/ right now, you HAVE to see this. I'm not ruining the surprise
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    this is the best thing
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    lol
  • No rainbow star
    4chan banned ACADs IP

Details and screenshots please
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    Spoiler for surprise

La cucaracha is playing in the background and /v/ has been renamed to /ṽ/- El Vidyo
    whatwhy
    ^^ that sounds like win.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    So I found out that one of my friends has seen Oreimo, which makes me happy, especially since I'd have expected him to make fun of me if he knew I watched it.

On the other hand, he explicitly dislikes K-On! Gotta take the good with the bad, I guess.
    E-On!: a series about an extremely long-running series.

P-On!: Office Space, animé edition.

Move-On!: a series about liberal/progressive activists.
  • Donkey K-On!: Featuring the DK Crew.
  • Kichigai birthday!!
    G-On!: This (NSFW... I guess)
  • edited 2012-07-22 17:29:27