If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• No rainbow star
    I miss everybody who has left or who has been banned :<
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    ^^ Same here.

^ I don't.  Not by a long shot.
  • You can change. You can.
    Only banned people I miss

Vorpy

that's about it.
  • They're somethin' else.
    I miss Vorpy and Bob both. None by themselves, though.
  • Yeah, Vorpy. The ban was justified in context, but she was nowhere near as irritating as the others.

I still remember that a spambot was let in then banned on the spot.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, Vorpy's the only one I miss.
    Bob isn't banned though.

i do miss her.
  • You ever heard of limbo? That's the situation as of now.
  • No rainbow star
    I definitely miss Vorpy and Chagen (although at least I get to talk to them both semi regularly)
  • edited 2011-11-18 00:04:55
    Chagen honestly should have been permabanned months ago. The most telling instance that he hasn't learned anything from the bans was that as soon as he returned from his second ban, he blamed everyone else for getting mad at him as an attempt to appeal his probation.
  • No rainbow star
    ...Is it that I'm just too easy to befriend?
    Depends on how you define friend.
  • edited 2011-11-18 00:07:43
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    EDIT: Never mind. I'm too tired to talk about stuff that irritates me.
    Crap, I'm in the weird part of YouTube again.

• I'm so boooooooooooooooooooored
  • edited 2011-11-18 00:32:48

https://twitter.com/#!/PatMartinMP

One reason to visit Twitter: An MP going Bela Lugosi on our glorious leader shutting down debate on the budget. I would curse too.

I'm embarrassed. After we gave Harper a majority for being found in contempt of Parliament, we've just relinquished the right to bash Americans for being stupid.

• Oh gee, running logistics on an RP is fuuuuuun

Extra people to insert, have to figure out where, and oh yeah, got to figure out abilities and stats and shit.

I never asked fo-

Wait

I did.

Nevermind.
  • I miss Bob.

Vorpy, too (Even though she might've hated me.). The TF2 thread went away pretty much overnight along with her.

I also miss Anonym. He's probably still posting as [REDACTED] but I miss him as his old handle.

Also, Bobby.
    I also miss Anonym. He's probably still posting as [REDACTED] but I miss him as his old handle.

That's a PM I'd like to get.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    Yeah, I miss Bobby, and Longfellow too.

Quick someone make a Homestuck/Retro game topic and lure them back in!
    wtf how did Anonym get banned?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Unless I missed something, people are also talking about people who are just gone.
  • Yep. Though he did get temporally banned. If you meant that, it was for this (NSFW).
    I'm noticing a bizarre amount of inconsistency with this forum:

Apologizing all the fucking time and having piss poor syntax and no spell check: BAN

Child Pr0n linking for shitz n giggles: BAN

Racism and offensive bias: Eventual BAN

The penis of someone we're apparently familiar with: NO BAN

Poop: KILL IT WITH FIRE DESU
  • edited 2011-11-23 09:10:22
    Likes cheesecake unironically.

• edited 2011-11-18 02:57:42
    There was quite a bit more to Tnu's ban than that, though, such as the constant pleas for attention and creepy PMs.

For whatever it's worth, I think the poop thread didn't have the NSFW warning.
    The penis of someone we're apparently familiar with: NO BAN

You're not familiar with Icalasari?

Anyway, the only reason Vivi managed to get banned out of that is because we didn't have a rule for his situation. And because Icalasari is 20. 
    We have a rule against posting poop?
    ...touche.

Welp, I ain't a mod, so