If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

icycalm's Forum

Comments

• I read that entire thread and laughed my goddamn ass off.
  • Wait, I stumbled on this guy quite a while ago, and didn't remember it was this same guy until I saw a screenshot of him in that thread.

Are you allowed to disagree with him at all? I remember he banned someone because they claimed that No More Heroes does not qualify as a Grand Theft Auto rip off.
  • I don't think you can disagree with him unless you post a page-length essay explaining why. Even if the answer is blatantly obvious, but you can't see much with your head stuck up your ass, after all.
  • «I remember he banned someone because they claimed that No More Heroes does not qualify as a Grand Theft Auto rip off.»
    Wait, how is NMH a GTA ripoff?
  • I find his fans more pitiful than I find him, honestly.
  • edited 2011-03-31 21:32:57
    Cue-bey
    There is an open(ish) world, cars and violence.

Here's the link: http://insomnia.ac/reviews/wii/nomoreheroes/

EDIT: Holy shit that forum thread is fucking hilarious. I just love the way he admonishes people to not use ad hominen attacks against people and to instead critique their actual points, then later on does nothing but call people names and refuse to respond to posts that use smilies.

EDIT an hour later: This whole thing is so hilarious I might cry. He honestly compares himself to Socrates and Jesus. I...I....

And this would be precisely where we differ. I know that I transcend the common man; this is not even controversial, it is quite an obvious assertion. If you were to share this thought (about yourself), then perhaps it'd be self-delusion. For me it is an axiom.

I have found my new favourite human. Move over Chris-chan.
  • ah, it's unfortunate that it's behind a paywall now. I enjoyed reading some of his crazier stuff. 
  • a little muffled
    @snowbull:
    Are you allowed to disagree with him at all?
    His forum rules claim you're allowed to disagree with him so long as you post an essay explaining why. I have no idea if he sticks to that.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ^Well, I think it has to be an "intelligent" essay explaining why, and since he considers disagreeing with him proof of stupidity...
  • >he demands an intelligent and mature essay

>he considers disagreeing with him to be proof of stupidity

whatthefuckisthisshit.jpg
  • "I find his fans more pitiful than I find him, honestly."

That makes sense. He may be an ignorant, arrogant asshole, but at least he's original. His fans (I'm assuming) are just lowly sycophants who have nothing better to do than suffer through the poorly conceived rants of some random egotistical maniac. They're pretty pitiful.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    I've poked around ED and found somebody did consider making a page on him but that never got off the ground. 
  • seems ED doesn't want a page about every random asshole, they'd need drama with another site or something before it would be interesting enough. 
  • I think he has gotten banned from other sites.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Yeah, he's a lot like Jim Profit in that way.
  • type in icycalm in the google search bar. If you have auto search enabled, it should reveal something like icycalm banned. Seriously, that's the SECOND most popular result.
  • Oh wow.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    So what kind of tropes apply to icycalm?

I think these apply:

* Serious Business
    * Small Name Big Ego
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-01 19:08:37
    So, I just joined and I didn't have to pay anything. :/

Unfortunately, all I can see is the "welcome" subforum.
  • a little muffled
    He has to approve your registration before you can see anything else. He won't approve it until you pay him the €10.
  • Oh. Huh. Nevermind, then. Thanks.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    That's like, Something Awful, minus the sorry excuse for entertainment.
    Fuu Hououji is pretty.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    CRAP
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    CLAMP's art style.

It's cute.
    Fuu is pretty, Umi is sexy, and Hikaru is just downright adorable.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Unfortunately my hair will never be that long. Work won't allow it.