If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

icycalm's Forum

13»

Comments

• Which one is which?
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    The one in the Northeast is from xxxHolic.
  • None of those, actually, GMH is talking about the characters from Magic Knight Rayearth...

If I recall correctly, Fuu is the glasses one, Umi is the blue one, and Hikaru is the red one.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Yeah.  None of the characters in the picture are MKR characters.
  • The thing about Icycalm is, if he were only a blogger, I would consider him brilliant, if a tad opinionated.  unfortunately he also happens to be a JerkAss Up To Eleven.

(Image may not work)

I am annoyed that people advertise him so much.
  • Because you never know what you might see.
    People advertise icycalm?

I've literally only heard about him here and on TV Tropes.  Nowhere else.
    That's what I mean. I never heard of him either, but I only did due to myrmy.
  • I've heard of him on a few other vidcon-related websites.
  • I kind of wish people would stop talking about him, like the Colbert Report he's a high status idiot, but unlike him he's not kidding and also a complete moron. BRILLIANT IS THE LAST WORD I WOULD USE TO DESCRIBE HIM.
    What would be the first?
  • Use your imagination.
    Timmantha Turner at Camp Sherwood?
  • They call me Rate Miser, whatever I see... turns overrated in my eyes...

What I love about icycalm is that he sometimes contradicts himself. For example, he loves those modern shooters where you will only find hard at all if you don't continue to a certain amount of times, yet he bashed Cave Story's overabundance of save points and Braid's rewinding. While I haven't played either game, my point still stands.

He also banned a guy/gal for suggesting Cave Story's secret dungeon, complaining that secret dungeons with harsh or wacky requirements that are much harder than the rest of the game don't fix the game's difficulty or quality. Yet he still plays those modern shooters without continuing...