If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

The Old Rules and Announcements Thread (v.2)

Comments

• Aw, I liked Funnyguts.

(I get that she's not, like, leaving entirely, but still)
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I thought he was Chinese. ._.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I thought he was Japanese, just because that's where ninjas are, aren't they?
  • edited 2011-08-17 21:38:35
    Belief
    A chinese/japanese. person can't live in germany at all!

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Because she's not on all that often, so it usually falls to me, Cygan,
    INUH, and Glenn to resolve issues (Longfellow, I'm not sure about, and
    Unknown_Entity seems to mostly do coding stuff).

Oh, that makes sense.  I figured it was something like that.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    can we have a list of banned users like SA does?

Or a list of users in general? Sometimes it gets difficult to find out who is all here and the search feature sucks so typing in their name doesn't work.

Hell, even a "most recent post" category would be awesome too.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I think that would be cool, but... could we post that in the Suggestions thread?
    Ninjaclown has also accepted the offer. He is now a moderator as well.
  • ...I'm never going to get to be a moderator...

You were one of the candidates, alongside Forzare and Juan.

I just think Ian and ninjaclown are a bit more level-headed and responsible, is all.
  • Can't argue with that, I suppose.

(Though I do think I could be level-headed and responsible if given a responsibility)
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    You were one of the candidates, alongside Forzare and Juan.
    Forzare
    holy shit what
  • Am I ever a candidate /just curious . jpeg.
    Yeah, you could be, CA. However, while it's a possibility, ninjaclown and Ian have already shown themselves to be. Possible versus already demonstrated.

Forzare: You were, I think, the next step below Ninjaclown in being offered one.

Counterclock: No.
  • Note to self: Demonstrate responsibility and level-headedness.

...Not that this place needs any more mods now.
  • I'll never be a candiate?

._.

• ^ That's not what she said.
    And don't demonstrate immaturity and a tendency to derail.

It doesn't need more mods now, but maybe one day.
    Oh, wow.  I'm honored that I was even considered.

Can I ask what made me stand out?  I'm curious, because I'm honestly kind of surprised.
  • edited 2011-08-17 22:06:19
    immaturity and a tendency to derail
    ...Wait, do I still do that?

^ To be honest, I'm kinda curious about myself, too.
  • Ok, that was a bit rude of me, sorry.

Just the way I phrased the question seemed a bit odd as well.
  • edited 2011-08-17 22:08:55
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "Can I ask what made me stand out?  I'm curious, because I'm honestly kind of surprised."

Glenn said you were basically a slightly less mature version of me, in that you have a tendency to post inane things more often but generally say what I would have said were I in certain places sooner.

For the record, I'm the one who initially recommended you and Ian.
  • edited 2011-08-17 22:08:12
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    You do it occasionally. Not often, but more than we'd like.

Can I ask what made me stand out?  I'm curious, because I'm honestly kind of surprised.

You do have a tendency to act maturely and keep a level head. You don't lose your cool, which is important, and you do seem to have a knack for knowing when action needs to be taken.

^ And that.
  • Now I'm curious: What made me stand out? Especially when I do the derail thing too often?

(I guess this technically counts as a derail, though, huh...)
  • edited 2011-08-17 22:15:02
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Yeah, I try my best not to get pissed off at stuff here.  It's the internet, sometimes people are stupid (me included), whatever.  I kind of see getting angry over it as pointless.  Not that I don't ever get angry and probably let it into my posts a bit more than is necessary now and then, but I try my best. 

Anyway, thanks.  I feel kind of honored that I was even considered.

If anyone ever steps down or you need another mod, I'd be happy to join.

For the record, I'm the one who initially recommended you and Ian.

-brofist-

• You can change. You can.
    Who recommended me and why? I thought it was too obvious I wanted to be a mod to ever be considered one...
  • I thought it was too obvious I wanted to be a mod to ever be considered one...
    Me too.
    (About myself I mean, not you)
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    What about me?! :D
    Glenn nominated you, Juan.
  • You can change. You can.
    ...huh

Thanks, Glenn.