If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Using this board in Internet Explorer 8

Comments

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Oh my fuckin' GAWD, I can't believe you use an Epson scanner.
  • DOUBLE RAINBOW SONIC ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY DESKTOP
  • No rainbow star
    Holy hell classic Sonic is tubby...
  • edited 2011-04-15 23:56:24
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Their faces are ugly looking. nevermind
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    Catgirls(?). How... quaint.
  • edited 2011-04-15 23:59:39
    Yoshika is a dog girl.

I dunno about Lynnette.

I can't tell if your wallpaper looks like crap though, or if it's just because you saved that picture as a .jpg.
  • I think it's blown up a little. Compare the crispness of the text on the icons to the fuzziness of the wallpaper picture.

Also, [obligatory "Vista? I'm so sorry" post]
  • Yeah, it had to be blown up, sorry.

And Vista is fine. I've never had a single problem with it. Fucking Mac fanboys who need to convince themselves that they aren't pathetic nerds who need to do any desperate thing to appear "different".
  • edited 2011-04-16 00:09:00

Chagen, you do realize that most of the people who make fun of Vista are Windows users right?

Nevermind that that's really the least concerning thing you just said...

Regardless, you should get a background that doesn't need to be scaled up.

Oh, and move your icons to the other side(s) of the screen.  It's hard to read the labels on shortcuts/folders since for some reason you felt like putting all of them on top of other text...
  • I don't use those folders anyway.

And once again, I've never had any problem with Vista, so those fuckwads can stop "BAWWWWWWWWWWWing" about everything and deal with it.

And OS X is fucking retarded and I feel the need to voice that.
  • edited 2011-04-16 00:13:56
    ^^ Not only are they Windows users, they're mostly Vista users, too. Or at least, people who avoid Vista because of their experiences with it.

^ Oh, I deal with it. I deal with it by getting rid of Vista.

And you were the only one who mentioned Mac...
  • The Sonic Series Wiki Curator of TvTropes
    And once again, I've never had any problem with Vista, so those fuckwads can stop "BAWWWWWWWWWWWing" about everything and deal with it.

Oh indeed, I did "deal with it", Chags: by upgrading to Windows 7 and never looking back. =D
  • When in Turkey, ROCK THE FUCK OUT
    Mine. 

Don't you just hate it when you make a joke even though you know you're the only one who's going to understand it? 
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    It's a picture of the Blackhawk Mine?
  • It's a picture of the Sierra Nevada as seen from Lone Pine, California.

...according to TinEye.
    No, it's supposed to show:

a) That I am an artsy fart for making my screen black-and-white

b) That I am a lazy daze for making the screen a default picture

c) That I am a stupid poophead for choosing a Mac when I could so OBVIOUSLY choose a cheaper alternative

d) That I am a hipster dipster for saying all of this SO IRONICALLY U GAIZ   
    I don't feel like identifying icons anymore.

Also, I read "GAIZ" as "GAZ" for some reason and thought Super Mario RPG.
    Well, that's always a good thing. 
  • edited 2011-04-19 23:39:28
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    So apparently there is two sonics? A tiny one and a dark blue green eyed one?
  • Reimu is annoyed at your petty bullshit

(yes, I like the large black space)
    Komodin, please stop hating on Sonic Generations. It's getting petty and annoying. 
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    ^^^ I also use non-wider-than-high pictures as wallpapers so I have similar issues.  I usually pick white, blue, or black.  Or occasionally green, or if I want to troll people, pink or purple.

^ What the hell is that?
  • edited 2011-04-22 21:01:25
    Something from Madoka, I assume.

However, it's something silly from Madoka, because contrary to popular belief, Madoka Magica is not about magical girls fighting witches.  Rather, it's about glittery space lesbians.  And the Illuminati.
  • But you never had any to begin with.
    ^^ It's one of the more storyline important witches from Madoka.
  • edited 2011-04-28 19:33:45
    Speaking of Madoka Magica, I've changed my desktop wallpaper to this, and my login screen background to this. (just linking to the pictures on Konachan since there's no point in taking screenshots since my icons or anything else haven't changed.  Plus I don't think you can take a screenshot of the login screen).
    And my account picture for Windows is the same as my current avatar.

B-but... just because I've changed all my stuff to Madoka, it doesn't mean I like the show or anything!  I totally still hate it you know! -tsundereblush-