If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star
    So we're waiting on Cygan who's waiting on us...

Lovely
  • No rainbow star
    There. Now we can stop waiting for each other!
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    I didn't know it was up to us not to wait. :/
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Well, it's apparently too dark to see the walls and we were already walking, so what were we supposed to do?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

"Somebody place a hand on the wall so we don't go in circles." Ray suggested.

Aren't we in the middle of the room? :V

• No rainbow star
    So... How's that leash coming?
  • edited 2012-01-27 23:15:30
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "He was already running with Snow in his arms"

Bro, how do you intend to run on a ladder?I never said I got down. :V
  • No rainbow star
    I thought he already was at the bottom

...Really though, would you put it past him to jump off and start running?
  • edited 2012-01-27 23:30:59
    I guess not. I'd hope he wouldn't do something quite so careless, though; running Charlesishly through a cave full of sleeping Geodudes without regards for what lies beyond (mostly on account of the grinding and screaming) would just about top the list.

Thankfully he knows Geodudes.
  • No rainbow star
    Charles in a cave: "OH SHIT MUST RUN!"

Charles in a cave with Geodude: "Everybody walk carefully or we may die!"

I really need to work on my consistency
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Rocks lie everywhere, scattered against walls, on the ground, even shattered against the roof and impaled on stalagmites and stalactites.

> sleeping geodudes

. . . Damn. That's hardcore, Cygan. ._.
  • edited 2012-01-27 23:33:46
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

O.O

What is it with you and killing Geodudes specifically? :P

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

D:

So, which character gets to make that observation?
  • No rainbow star
    Shattered Geodudes?

Impaled Geodudes?

...Well then, it's official. We're all gonna die
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Geodudes are very slow, which means they're relatively easy to keep up with, but they're also really tough physically. And saying that they've been shattered and impaled means they've been killed physically, so they managed to get past the Geodude's high defences and kill them anyway, implying that whatever got to them must have been particularly strong.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Who has the highest intelligence?

• edited 2012-01-27 23:36:48
    No rainbow star
    ^^ Or is a fighting type with Rock Smash
  • edited 2012-01-27 23:37:02
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^^ I think Carrie and Ray are tied.

But I sort of went ahead and did it anyway before I realized there was a question, so it's kind of moot anyway.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

it's cool. Makes sense.

• No rainbow star
    So types that hit rock/ground hard:

Ice
    Fighting
    Steel
    Gras

Although it could be a type resisted, just to get the point across
  • No rainbow star
    I'm half expecting Darkrai to be up there going, "...You're an idiot, you know that, right?"
    Wait, should Malk edit his post back, or should I? Ica edit-ninja'd me.

I already edited mine.

• No rainbow star
    Charles could have followed Jackie
  • edited 2012-01-28 00:05:54
    Cygan?

^^ I know. I was asking if it should be edited back, what with Ica technically asking before me. But I guess not. I'll fix mine up.

I wonder if we ought to just do away with editing new actions into previous posts; it might lead to more contradiction in the future.
  • edited 2012-01-28 00:06:28
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Oh i see. If you ask me it didn't seem to have any continuity issues but do what'cha want.

Oh wait now I see them with Ica's.

It didn't, really. But given that it was made in response to a new action, I just wanted this cleared up.