If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I have no idea, sorry.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^Do you have a list of what you've scanned?

• edited 2012-01-29 19:57:11
    Has friends besides tanks now

No, I don't. I didn't think to keep one, probably because you already had a list going. It also probably hurts that half our sessions have been on Fridays (hopefully that won't be the case anymore), where I'm much less likely to remember to add those to the list.

• edited 2012-01-29 19:59:30

What do? I'd hate the thought of being three Pokemon behind the rest of the party forever, but it's entirely possible that I got lazy and I can't remember whether I was lazy in forgetting to document Seen Pokemon on my sheet, or in forgetting to have my character actually scan Pokemon with her Pokedex. But, I don't remember not taking the time to scan anything except for the two I've already mentioned who can be scanned at any time.

I'm pretty sure you've been scanning everything the rest of us have.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Then list every Pokemon on INUH's list except those two

• edited 2012-01-29 21:19:08

I'll keep it here for future reference.

Jackie has scanned (14):

Bulbasaur

Nidorino

Vulpix

Machop

Gastly

Onix

Cubone

Chansey

Pineco

Elekid

Loudred

Gulpin

Snorunt

Shieldon

Wishlist (Priority):

Riolu

Ralts

Mienfoo

Togepi

Deino

More Pokemon that I could see Jackie wanting, but that aren't essential:

Heracross

Pawniard

Swinub

Zubat

Rhyhorn

Torchic

• No rainbow star
    Oh I just remembered! I would love to have a Drilbur! :D
  • edited 2012-01-29 20:53:57

Seeing you request a Pokemon that evolves into an Uber in the video games reminds me that I want to add a request for Torchic to my second wishlist, on the off chance that we encounter one in the wild or something.

On another note, it was a little annoying reading through the posts I was making when I had my little sulking episode to figure out the last part of my wishlist. Although I feel like Icalasari and I both have wishlists that are much too large; players are only expected to give five or six, so it feels hoggish of me to do this, but I only do it to keep up with Icalasari, since he's asking for dibs on so many. :V

• No rainbow star
    My list isn't that big

It's just Totodile, Trapinch, Feebas, Drilbur, Eevee... And I forget the others

...Ok, so maybe my problem is that I keep forgetting what I want ^^;

My (remaining) wishlist is just Beldum, Abra and Litwick (or evolutions).

• edited 2012-01-29 20:58:12

^^

Wishlist:

TOTODILE
    TRAPINCH
    EEVEE (Male)
    HORSEA (Mmm... Kingdra...)
    Gible
    Feebas
    ANY Ghost types
    ANY Ice types

In hindsight, I suppose the "ANY [X] types" was the most grating part, as well as asking for so many dragon types, what with them being a relatively rare type outside of legendaries, and being one of the more powerful types. But you're right in that you didn't list as many specific Pokemon as I did.

• edited 2012-01-29 21:01:43
    No rainbow star
    Huh

The any ones were more, "Give me lowest priority though. If somebody else wants it, then yeah, let them have it"

And I honestly forgot about Gible and Horsea

Edit: Cygan must love that I can't even recall what I want XD

Cygan must love that I can't even recall what I want XD

No. I'm really not.

• No rainbow star
    It was sarcasm, Cygan :P

Alright, I'll rework the list to exclude some of the rarer Pokemon, and pin it to my pokedex or something
  • No rainbow star
    Ok, reworked list:

Totodile
    Eevee (Male)
    Trapinch (Which is in no way shape or form rare)
    Drilbur (probably my favourite Unovan Pokemon)
    Sneasel
    Sentret

And a note: In the end, I'm probably going to be happy no matter the Pokemon as long as it isn't a Magikarp
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

My wish list is uh...

*Ponyta

*Psyduck

*Sandshrew

*Eevee (evolved into Espeon eventually)

*Treecko

• edited 2012-01-29 21:17:36

I think I'll go revise my secondary "wishlist" to a "if we happen to run into these things, I could totally see Jackie wanting to catch them, but I won't get butthurt if we don't encounter them during the campaign" list. I could also see her just traveling around and catching these pokemon after attaining a reasonable degree of success, probably as a Gym Leader or something.

• Has friends besides tanks now
    So, I forgot that today is when swim team does crazy hair (well, technically the date wasn't given till a few minutes ago, but I should've known. I can still make it, but depending on when you start, my posting will be a little sporadic. Perhaps no more so than usual, but we'll see.

Couple of hours from now.

• No rainbow star
    Heresh

Here, most likely. Waiting on a phone call, but if it doesn't come by the time we start, it'll probably be tomorrow.

Yo yo yo

• No rainbow star

...Anybody else?

'm ready to start. Waitin' for Forzare :v

Hmmm...Forzare's not on Steam ATM, otherwise I'd message him.

therefore we wait

Gonna be grocery shopping so posts will be by phone for a time.
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    blah I am here now

thank you :V