If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• edited 2012-01-30 22:37:39
    No rainbow star
    ^^ Dumb?

^ So essentially Charles just caused it to be a wash
  • edited 2012-01-30 22:38:28
    Has friends besides tanks now

^ Quite the opposite, actually. "Discretion."

Granted, we probably couldn't have helped her anyway, but trying to fix someone up without formal medical training can't possibly be a good idea.

• No rainbow star
    Oh fuck Deoxys?
  • No rainbow star
    What is going to happen to her Pokemon?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Three of them are dead already :V

You will see what happens to the other three in a while. Or not, as the case may be.

• edited 2012-01-30 22:47:41
    No rainbow star
    ...*wonders if she'll turn into a Yamask >.> <.<*

Yamasks are such creepy Pokemon...
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

She will not turn into a Yamask.

• edited 2012-01-30 22:50:56

So, since I don't see Jackie doing much else before the party moves again, I think I'll go to bed now. Is that okay? Assuming the scene isn't nearly over anyway, I guess.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Yeah. After this ends I think it's a good stopping point for tonight.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Incidentally, I'm still here, but Greg's just kinda standing there staring and being scared, and I didn't feel the need to post that every few minutes :P

• No rainbow star
    Next meeting time then?
  • edited 2012-01-30 22:54:48

Could it be, like, a week from today? To be honest, I'd rather we don't meet more than once a week from now on. But maybe that's just me.

Considering everything, a week is probably a good time to wait :V

• edited 2012-01-30 22:58:17
    No rainbow star
    Ok :<

And =/ I sometimes feel like I'm rping badly with Charles
  • Has friends besides tanks now

You're not RPing him badly; his personality itself is the problem, in certain situations.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Next week is good.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I'm all right with that date.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

That is k.

yay melodrama

• No rainbow star
    We are fucked, aren't we? Five admins trying to summon a legendary? I'm pretty sure that an admin can't call themselves that if their Pokemon are only in the low-mid teens, after all

They can, actually. It's a position of respect, not of power.

Don't worry; I have a way of getting them down to reasonable levels :V

• No rainbow star
    A way that is Charles-proof?

Yes.

• No rainbow star
    Woman: My dying wish is that you do not see me die
    Everybody else: *stares intently*
  • edited 2012-01-30 23:42:23
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Carrie is not good at handling death and blood and stuff.  :V

bitches, take too long and I will kill her in front of you

• No rainbow star
    That's why it's taking so long! Her Gardevoir is supressing her life signs! Once we're gone Gardevoir will snap her neck!

We're on to you, Cygan!

Remarkably close but also the opposite. The Gardevoir is all that's kept her alive this long.

Originally, I'd had a different plan- if you had all gone down the tunnel there, you would have fought some Rocket Mooks and then made it so that you could have been there and saved her.

But nooooo

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

D:

• No rainbow star
    ^^ Thought as much