If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Studying is Intelligence.

• edited 2012-02-08 00:54:09
    No rainbow star

Yeah, but wouldn't they gain wisdom from experiencing battles?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Wisdom is personal growth, not raw intelligence.

• No rainbow star

...Which confuses me even more as how can one lose personal growth but alright then...

Obviously, ace trainers lose common sense in sight of their goals.

• No rainbow star

...So the perfect class for Charles :D

• No rainbow star
    So it's wednesday

I'm here.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Ah, damn, I was supposed to update my sheet T_T

I'll do that really quickly now.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Here.

Malk and Forzare, we're waiting for, I guess

in the meantime have some music

So, am I right that when I take my first level of a class, I get the ability score point for leveling up, the ability score changes for being in the class, the class feats that come with the class, and a feat for leveling up?

no

you don't get a feat when you take a class, as you get 2 feats for taking the class

• edited 2012-02-08 17:22:57
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ Seeing people in the comments section make a big deal out of the vocalist being female reminds me: here's another female-fronted band that I enjoy. It makes me especially happy because I got the Roman numerals in the band name correct this time when I searched it.

^^ You don't get the additional feat for leveling up; the Class is the feat you take at that level.

^ O hai ninjask.

Ah, got it. Fair enough. That seemed a bit overpowered :P

• edited 2012-02-08 17:24:12
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Seeing people in the comments section make a big deal out of the vocalist being female reminds me: here's another female-fronted band that I enjoy. It makes me especially happy because I got the Roman numerals in the band name correct this time.

It sounds like a decent enough band.

I don't think I like the music, personally, though >_>

I tend to listen to either classical music, or gothic rock like Evanescene or EarlyRise.

• edited 2012-02-08 17:26:28

^ They're . . . sort oooof gothic, though mostly they're industrial, symphonic death metal . . . or something (I can assure you that this is death metal, though). I didn't think you'd like the genre, but I just wanted to put my two cents in. 

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Here.

So, I don't have access to the manual at the moment. >.> What do I do for the level up?
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Yo. I'm here.

They're . . . sort oooof gothic, though mostly they're industrial, symphonic death metal . . . or something (I can assure you that this is death metal, though). I didn't think you'd like the genre, but I just wanted to put my two cents in. 

Always do with more people putting their two cents in (it helps me get rich faster).

The vocalist sounds nice, at least. I don't like the music in the background though.

Here. So, I don't have access to the manual at the moment. >.> What do I do for the level up?

pick a class

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    researcher

Then you get +1 Int and Wis, but lose 2 Strength

Frantic Research: Researcher Feature
    Daily – Every 5 levels gained, you may perform this Class Feature another time per day.
    Target: Any pokemon.
    Effect: Roll d20 and add your INT and WIS modifiers to the roll. If you roll higher then 15, you learn what level the pokemon is.

Walking Encyclopedia: Researcher Feature
    Static
    Target: Anything related to knowledge you are allowed to look up.
    Effect: You know pokemon data, relating to pokemon in your pokedex, about move sets, type, type
    advantage, evolution methods, abilities, height, weight, and location. You have access to all information a pokedex would grant, immediately.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Also, just a reminder: health is Con*4, not *5, correct?

Con*4 + Level*4

Carrie has a strength of six now.  :(

• edited 2012-02-08 17:36:12
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^^Ah, better fix that, then.

^Greg has strength of seven and charisma of 8.

• edited 2012-02-08 17:38:21

Oh, yeah, level. brb fixing sheet.

^^ It's okay, all my mental stats are 8.

Poor Carrie.

If it's any consolation she can't lose any more.