If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Yeah, I like this adventure so far.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

There are certainly a few mysteries I don't think anyone has even noticed :V

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

also someone let the alakazam and beldum out please

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Wait I thought it was Kadabra.

and I will once i'm up the ladder.

yeah it is a kadabra

i just forgot

• No rainbow star
    ...I am going to make it so that Charles has a fear of deep water (which makes some sense if he's lived in the mountains his whole life)

Well, unless Cygan says something like, "You do and Charles gets eaten by a Charizard in the night"

Nah

A fear of deep water makes sense, and that's fine.

• edited 2012-02-08 19:07:48
    No rainbow star
    Charles is acting along the lines of, "Did I say that out loud? Well, you can't stop me unless you tell the others as I won't let you"

^ :D
  • Has friends besides tanks now

Aw, man, this is pretty neat; we have a check for Charles now, so that we might keep him from doing something dangerous before he can.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

fuck yeah

• edited 2012-02-08 19:10:55
    No rainbow star
    "And then Charles began to think of all the nastiest stuff he could. Greg had a heart attack and died"

Also:

>Charles
    >As if thinking before he acts is normal

And at the very least, I'll always try to give you all a light, fun adventure after a dark one like this; to give everyone a chance to recuperate, at least.

And yes,a  check for Charles should help. With the worst excesses of his stupidity able to be checked, Charles should contribute to the party better- but it's still possible to hide it from Greg if it's really important, by hiding it behind other thoughts.

That sounds like something we'd need a good Charisma or Intellegence to do.

Neither of which Charles really has.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I might have to ask Jackie to have Brandon break Charles' legs...

Con or Int or Wis.

There's an entire Feat dedicated to protecting all your thoughts from psychics, so I figure it shouldn't be entirely impossible to keep stray thoughts under control.

Apparently my dad broke his ankle at my sister's volleyball practice, so I have to run out and get him.

Be back in probably like half an hour.

• No rainbow star
    Actually Charles has 10 int, so it isn't too low

ow

I hope he's alright.

Actually Charles has 10 int, so it isn't too low

10 is the average for a human.

• edited 2012-02-08 19:15:09
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^^^^Oooh. I'll hold him in the light. Hope everything goes alright.

• edited 2012-02-08 19:15:43
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Isn't 10.5 supposed to be the average? At least, it is in D&D.

@EVerest: Hope he's okay.

• edited 2012-02-08 19:16:55
    Has friends besides tanks now

>implying she couldn't do it herself wit dat 1d8+10 unarmed attack swag

>implying the word "swag" is still cool

>implying the word "swag" was ever cool to say unironically

EDIT: Whoa, all these posts while I was discussing the implications of swag.

Apparently my dad broke his ankle at my sister's volleyball practice, so I have to run out and get him.

Ooh. O_O;

Yup.

• edited 2012-02-08 19:15:58
    No rainbow star
    ^^^^ Yeah, but I took the comment, "Doesn't have much of," as, "Charles is functionally retarded"
  • edited 2012-02-08 19:16:44
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Well, 10 is the point where you stop having negative modifiers to it.

@EVerest: Hope he's okay.

. . . Was that intentional? Be honest. >:C

Cygan can control Carrie so we don't slow down too much.
    was that intentional
    ^^^^ Yeah, but I took the comment, "Doesn't have much of," as, "Charles is functionally retarded"
    well
  • edited 2012-02-08 19:18:37
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Yeah. 10-11 are meant to be "where most people tend to be."

. . . Was that intentional? Be honest. >:C

?

>Everest: . . . Was that intentional?

>Forzare: was that intentional

You're not helping. XD

Cygan can control Carrie so we don't slow down too much.

Okay. Got it.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Wait...OH!

No, I didn't notice at all O.O