If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• edited 2012-02-08 19:57:45
    Has friends besides tanks now

mew is not jesus

;_; He is toooooooo!

Nah, I figured as much. Though using any of the lake guardians as a curse would just sound silly, to me.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Goddamn you are going to drive Greg into a murder frenzy.

• No rainbow star
    I'm just wondering how long until somebody goes, "Oh crap Greg can read Charles' thoughts. Somebody knock out Charles before Greg kills himself!"
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

mew is not pokejesus

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

IJBM: Mew is the first Pokemon, but Arceus existed before the universe did.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Arceus is only a Pokemon because he deigns to be.

He deigned to be after Mew came into existence.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    I've been having Carrie take Arceus' name in vain.

Also I'm back.

That makes sense, I guess...

Alternatively, Mew is a different form of Arceus, meaning Mew is Pokejesus ^_^

So have others

shut up or he will smite you, fools

• edited 2012-02-08 20:03:44

It is purported by scientists to be the ancestor of all other Pokémon, a reference to the disproven recapitulation theory . -Bulbapedia

close enough. >_>

Ninja'd.

Alternatively, Mew is a different form of Arceus, meaning Mew is Pokejesus ^_^

See, there's someone who gets it!

/it's okay, I know that doesn't really translate to Jesus at all

There's also the theory that Mew was a Pokemon, and having the concept in existence gave him form.

Ah.

• No rainbow star
    By the time they get to Cerulean, Greg will be so used to Charles that he probably won't notice all the extra thoughts
  • edited 2012-02-08 20:06:01

so, in other words, he's pokejesus

God Arceus, I'm such an ass sometimes. XD

mew did not die for your sins

• edited 2012-02-08 20:13:09
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

No, guys

Ash is Pokemon Jesus

He did die for our sins

Kevi wonders where everyone is going :V

Don't blame Greg. He's not really paying attention to where he's going at te moment.

No, guys Ash is Pokemon Jesus He did die for our sins

Especially when you consider that in the Japanese version, he's named after the guy who created Pokemon...

I gave you a Beldum to follow so you don't get lost in the giant caverns :V

Ray was determinedly staring at at the back of Jackie's head as they walked on with Kevi as their guide. 

butbutbut

kevi is not even leading anyone anywhere

because Cygan was ignoring what Forzare said to do

;-;

but i am scared what if i go ooc by accident

• Has friends besides tanks now

No, guys Ash is Pokemon Jesus He did die for our sins

But he's not a pokemon! D:

• No rainbow star
    *Charles starts saying his thoughts out loud. Charles is then told, "You know what? Go ahead and distract those guys. We'll be RIGHT behind you". Charles is never seen again*
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Editing that post.

Reminder: if we do wind up keeping the Pokemon, I want the Beldum.

• edited 2012-02-08 20:12:53
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

@Cygan: Carrie's pretty much in shock.  That's a good excuse.  :V

It's okay though.

"Oh right, Carrie." Ray said. "The Beldum was supposed to be our guide. Bring it out."

Didn't Greg have the Beldum?  INUH was the one that wanted it.

I never actually got it, I think :V

No, both of the Pokemon were passed to Carrie, if I recall correctly.

• Has friends besides tanks now

Aw, man, I can fill Greg's head with all sorts of awkward images without even trying, can't I (whoo dumb characters)? >:D

• edited 2012-02-08 20:17:58
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I thought I gave it to Carrie but as has been established my memory is very bad. Also, I thought I kept the Kadabra and she had the Beldum...