If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• No rainbow star
    Charles has shown that he's somewhat smart

Just that it lies in mountain stuff. He's pretty much an idiot in most things people take for granted
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I wonder what Kevi is thinking of all this.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I don't think it allows for reading Pokemon minds, right? It allows for talking to them telepathically, though...

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

You may read the surface thoughts of other humans, as well as project your surface thoughts to other humans. You may also project telepathic message to your Pokemon, but may not read your Pokemon’s minds.

Add your INT and CON modifiers and multiply the total by 5 pounds. This represents the weight you may lift and items you may target with Telekinesis. Multiply your INT and CON modifiers then multiply that product by 3-meters. This is how far the target can be.

GOGO BULBASAUR ROCKET

• edited 2012-02-08 19:24:05
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Ah, gotcha. Thanks.

I love how we haven't even gotten to Telekinesis yet. I actually have plans for how to find out about that ^_^

• Has friends besides tanks now

Wait...OH!

No, I didn't notice at all O.O

Dammit. >:[

• No rainbow star
    Everybody else: Greg is acting weird!

Charles: *Does a little experiment to confirm that it wasn't a fluke*

Yeah, I find it kinda funny that Charles is the only person who realizes what's going on.

I like to think that Charles has a high situational Wisdom.

Then again, in reality, who'd immediately jump to telepathy if someone started acting crazy? :P

Well, I sure as hell can't be the one to notice it, what with mah subpar mental stats.

Someone who knows what they said and what they thought, and can apply that when people start listening to the wrong one.

• edited 2012-02-08 19:30:01
    No rainbow star
    ^^^^, ^ My thoughts pretty much. It isn't that he isn't smart. It's that all his intelligence and wisdom is based in things that are more situational (exploring mountains, outing psychics), and it makes him... Not so smart in other areas

^^Fair enough :P

• edited 2012-02-08 19:30:18
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Well, Ray is a rationalist so his first thought won't be 'psychic' but 'the strain's gotten to him and he's cracked and hearing voices'.

My thoughts pretty much. It isn't that he isn't smart. It's that all his intelligence and wisdom is based in things that are more situational (exploring mountains, outing psychics), and it makes him... Not so smart in other areas

And I've been willing to go along with this.

He's not as smart as you'd hope in some areas, but in situations where he knows what he's doing he's canny.

• No rainbow star
    ^ And always feel free to tell me if I suddenly overstep situational :D

All this discussion of Charles's intelligence while I was putting some rhymes in my in-character post. Hehe. >.>;

• No rainbow star
    Also another way to put it: The average person has so many thoughts that they'd just think, "Oh, that must have slipped..."

Charles on the other hand...
  • No rainbow star
    'We all we all'?
  • No rainbow star
    And now I feel sorry for Greg

It's okay. Ina few levels, he gets a mech arm ^_^

greg

greg

greg

greg

greg

greg

greg

GREG

GREG

GREG

GREG

The next day, the rest of the party find's Charles' dismembered body near to their campsite. 

• edited 2012-02-08 19:53:26
    Has friends besides tanks now

>almost have my character say "Jesus!", since that's what I would say

>doubt that there's such a thing as pokechristianity

>cygan, is there pokechristianity? is mew jesus? 

• No rainbow star
    I can see it now:

Greg! Show me how to get a me- *slapped upside the head*

mew is not jesus

There is not a Christianity. There would be a religion, though, based around the creation of the world.

I guess if you wanted to swear, have Uxie or Azelf or Mesprit be the swearword, whichever one is behind emotion.

• No rainbow star
    Mesprit
  • edited 2012-02-08 19:54:55
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Azelf sounds the most like an oath to me.

• No rainbow star
    I think it would depend on the situation

If something enrages you, Azelf for the will to do something

For something that hurts your head, Uxie to calm your mind

For something that brings you to your knees in despair, Mesprit to end the sadness