If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

whoops, I need to fix my sheet to arrange for penalties and bonuses.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

She is feeble.   :V

Nobody punch the squishy detective please. ._.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Anyway, are we just about ready to start?

Someone needs to go up the ladder or rope or whatever it was then :V

• edited 2012-02-08 17:40:18
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^^ Or the squishy nerd.  ._.

• No rainbow star
    So does Charles have the highest strength at 14 then, or is Jackie higher (I'd expect at least a tie myself at worst for Jackie)
  • edited 2012-02-08 17:41:05
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Oddly enough, Greg isn't even slightly squishy at Con 15.

• edited 2012-02-08 17:43:16
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ Jackie's is 16 as of the level-up, and it was 14 before.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    So, Greg can read people's surface thoughts now, and hasnt realized it yet. Thoughts on how to handle that?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Have him RP it as the Alakazam teaching him or something, I guess

I kinda figured exposure to the psychic pokemon just woke the ability up.
  • edited 2012-02-08 17:51:05
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

No, Charles. You cannot can the Pokemon.

^ Then RP that

Yeah, I was just wondering how to go about Greg hearing people's thoughts, since I don't know what those thoughts are...

Well, that would require people wait there's the other players

I dunno, ask them. I guess Elizabeth would be hanging in all their minds?

Ask them to put their surface thoughts in their posts for a while?

i dunno

• edited 2012-02-08 17:55:03
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^ I could do that, I guess.

I'm just throwing out suggestions

That could work.
  • edited 2012-02-08 17:57:33
    Has friends besides tanks now

By the way, Forzare, you forgot to increase one of your Stats (don't ask me why I'm going around adding up everyone's stats, I'm just a math nerd, okay? :<); you can do that at this level, too.

^^^^ That sounds fine.

Greg doesn't necessarily have to be really good at it, either. You can RP him as being pretty bad at it, or missing surface thoughts, and all that. You don't have to RP him as being good at being psychic.

Yeah, he's still learning. I just need him to find out he can read minds at some point :P

oh man i cant wait for him to get to cerulean

thoughts everywhere, on top of the usual noisiness of a fairly large city

Oh, I guess I should talk about that.

I am willing to give bonuses to characters/Pokemon if you RP them well enough. That can be in usual interactions with each other, but it can also be in how the situation affects you- like, if someone is really disturbed by something they saw, so they have trouble speaking, and so they have a penalty on checks the next day from fatigue, that is also good RP'ing

So giving your character disadvantages if the situation calling it is alright. Similarly, asking me for good advantages if the situation calls for it is also ok.

I will put a point into intelligence.

excellent

Man, pretending Forzare is a cute nerdy girl is going to be weird with that avatar. XD

i ain't changing

the man in black is fucking awesome

(i can change my avatar to that picture i picked out if you want for while we're in session)

inorite

• Has friends besides tanks now

"But if everyone has scanned the new pokemon, we should get going."

Is this including Elizabeth's? That hasn't been addressed yet.

I think Elizabeth's, at least the Beldum, are still in their Pokeballs.

• No rainbow star
    Charles' thoughts are always going to be italicized