If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

^ Italicization is the standard for thoughts, at least in literature. It's what I've been doing.

^^ Kevi was taken out just now, by Ray. I don't remember if the Gardevoir (can't remember her name. Gerine?) was in or not.

• edited 2012-02-08 18:34:41
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

It ain't no thang, Forzabro. It's just funny.

^Bring it up.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Yeah, that seems to be working as a format. I figure he'll learn to turn it off at some point...the rules do allow for that, right? Possibly not until after Cerulean though, since I'm cruel to my characters ^_^

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Kevi was taken out just now, by Ray. I don't remember if the Gardevoir (can't remember her name. Gerine?) was in or not.

Gerine stayed behind, remember?

Yeah, that seems to be working as a format. I figure he'll learn to turn it off at some point...the rules do allow for that, right? Possibly not until after Cerulean though, since I'm cruel to my characters ^_^

Everybody learns to filter things out at one point. I don't think he'll ever be able to turn it off, but he'll be able to ignore it.

Ah, okay. Effectively pretty similar.

Gerine stayed behind, remember?

Oh. Heh. I forgot we'd already left the room.

• No rainbow star
    Imagine all the secrets Greg will learn about the party and struggle to keep from letting slip! 8D
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

Greg seems quiet enough to not let things slip.

unless said thing is "omg greg is soooo cute" from, like, ray, and he has a stroke

XD

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Is it bad that now I'm thinking 'Man, good thing Greg didn't have psychic powers when the bathing discussion happened.'?

Oh, god. That would've been pretty awkward.

Now I wish that had happened. :P

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

I don't, because I was asleep and would have missed it.  :P

• edited 2012-02-08 18:49:13
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Something like it could conceivably happen before Greg learns to control/filter it.

• No rainbow star
    Wait, can Greg eventually get visuals?

Because if so then he may get put into really awkward positions that I will try to force
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

No.

• edited 2012-02-08 18:52:03
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

^^ charles/greg 4eva

• edited 2012-02-08 18:52:06
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Ninja'd.

You all just want Ray to explode from sheer embarrassment don't you?

• edited 2012-02-08 18:52:47
    No rainbow star
    ^^^^ XD
  • edited 2012-02-08 18:54:03
    Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

@Malk Yes.

And Carrie will take pictures and laugh to make him more embarrassed, and we'll enter an endless cycle of embarrassment.

Yes.

Obviously.

;_;

• No rainbow star
    If I had it my way Ray would get so embarassed it would have leaked to before the RP started and killed him then

Here I thought we'd be an adventure... not receiving fear and carnage.

:V

Parts of it will be an adventure! I swear! I have some awesome totally-not-scary adventures planned!

Well, I guess that depends on if you consider riding dragons to be scary. 

But not all of the RP will be death and carnage. Just whenever... certain people show up.

• edited 2012-02-08 18:58:15
    Has friends besides tanks now

. . . Dammit I just realized something.

>Forz and I are playing girls

>cutesy names structured "[consonant]a[two consonants]ie"

>six letter names

Parts of it will be an adventure! I swear! I have some awesome totally-not-scary adventures planned!

Sweet. I like what's happened so far, but this has been a pretty grim pokeventure.

• No rainbow star
    > Charles
    > Scared of riding a dragon

laughinggirls.jpg

Seriously though, an alternate path I have planned for Charles is to become a Rider
  • edited 2012-02-08 18:59:31

>god damn you everest

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii17/Neo_Crimson/what_in_gods_name.png" alt="what_in_gods_name.png" class="bbcode_img" />

Sweet. I like what's happened so far, but this has been a pretty grim pokeventure.

Reasons for all will be explained!

There's a few NPC's at the top who are causing all this to happen, and a couple of them aren't afraid to kill people and Pokemon. You're going after one of them now, but I won't tell you who it is ;D

But when you go after the others, they're more traditional types, and they like to avoid killing whenever they can. That will hopefully happen after Cerulean, if you guys get this sorted out here.

I have the next adventure planned out, at least. And it involves underwater cities and a certain Legendary :V And hopefully 0 deaths.