If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

But is she dying, or merely injured? what role does she have in events, why is she here in the mountain when stuff is going on D:

• edited 2012-01-30 21:52:59
    No rainbow star
    ^^ Bet it belongs to her
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

^:<

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

It does.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.

It is that girl!  :O

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

:<

Ah, well. I've already got one wishlist Pokemon, so I'm in no rush ^_^

• No rainbow star
    Wait, how will Mercer tell his owner?
  • Has friends besides tanks now

I'm a little disappointed in myself that I took as long as I did figuring out who this might be.

It is that girl!  :O

I was hoping you'd recognize her.

Wait, how will Mercer tell his owner?

magic

• No rainbow star
    I'm guessing a legendary, but I can't think of one that would mimic a human in a white dress with purple hair (doesn't help that the only ones I remember for certain that can make avatars are the Lati, due to Pokemon Heroes)
  • edited 2012-01-30 22:02:37
    Has friends besides tanks now

^^ Or by working dat head-body.

And it's apparently been a while since I watched the anime; I forgot that Sabrina's hair isn't purple, and that her outfit as a child wasn't white. I think I saw "Psychic-type hair color" + "owns lots of Psychic types" and assumed Sabrina. Come to think of it, I'm not sure how relevant she would be.

• No rainbow star
    So the solution to Charles being stupid: All caves, all the time

It has to do with legendaries.

None of the Gym Leaders are here, sorry. You're... pretty much it for the 'good guys' side, considering what happened up in that other cave :V

• edited 2012-01-30 22:14:25

So, did you want us to resolve this thing today? I mean, it's been like four hours, but if you want this resolved I'll see what I can do.

I'd like it to, but it won't happen, because there's a fair amount of stuff happening.

If we could get this bit in the cavern wrapped up, that'd be great :V

• edited 2012-01-30 22:15:53

I meant the cavern, not the whole mountain, sorry. How long should it take?

Oh, OK :V

It depends on how much information you want to get out of her. She'll be up for a while, but eventually she'll pass out from blood loss, and probably pass into delerium before that :V

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

So wait, is this the girl from the vision?

• No rainbow star
    Hopefully Charles can slow the blood loss
  • No rainbow star
    Cygan, did Charles remove the rock or fuck it up?

Malkavian: Yes.

Icalasari: He removed it, yeah. Unfortunately, that's not what you're supposed to do; so long as the rock had stayed there, she would have bled out a lot slower. You'll probably have to tourniquet her leg now :V

""Removing the rock so I can spray the wound with potion to prevent an infection,"

I'm pretty sure Potions don't work on Trainers (and I'm not sure why our characters would assume it's not). :V

• No rainbow star
    ^ I checked. They sterilize humans, but don't repair wounds

Okay.

Unfortunately, she's also bleeding out now. Faster than before, I mean.

I mean, if I were you, I'd honestly be a bit more concerned about the blood leaking out than about the possibility it may be infected :V

Yeah. I'm not sure how much better bandages would be than a filled wound (if at all), and even if the difference were noticeable, the immediate blood loss couldn't be good.

• No rainbow star
    I did take into account the rock plugging the wound

I also took into account that Charles acts before thinking
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

But we're in anime land. Bandages heal everything!

• edited 2012-01-30 22:34:59

^^ Remember that d word I used near the beginning of the game? >_>

^ If only; we're technically in TTRPG land, now.

Yeah. I'm not sure how much better bandages would be than a filled wound (if at all), and even if the difference were noticeable, the immediate blood loss couldn't be good.

The bandages probably would have helped a fair bit more, in that he could have made a tourniquet, thus greatly slowing down the amount of blood loss (albeit at the cost of her leg).

However, she was pretty likely to die as it was.