If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

Thigh sounds right.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

It also makes her tougher, if she's able to walk all the way from Mount Moon to Cerulean with a deep bite on her leg.

And I don't think the Poochyena would have leaped to the height where it could bite her arm.

• No rainbow star
    I DO wonder if Darkrai knows or not. If he was busy, he might not have noticed
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

She was climbing up the ladder at the time, remember?

Icalasari: Darkrai was in Mount Moon at the time :x

• No rainbow star
    But if he was busy, he may not have noticed us

No, he didn't notice you.

Wasn't she already off the ladder by the time it bit her? When she punched it, it skittered away at first.

I forget :V

I think so; she punched it, it ran off, she finished the climb, it came back and bit her. I think that's how it happened.

I thought it was the other way around, but I may have forgotten.

I don't know if she would have been able to finish the climb if it was in her way.

She would have.

• No rainbow star
    ...So after the three days are up, Charles could theoretically lie to get those items (although Darkrai would have to be stupid since we're at Cerulean now, which meant no detour)?

Unfortunately not, because of undisclosed events that took place.

• No rainbow star
    ...Whelp, Darkrai is dead/caught

And if caught, that means Team Rocket has a guaranteed sleep attack and (if they got control of Deoxys) a killing machine

At this point we'll need a Celebi or God Pokemon D:

Is that right.

• No rainbow star

...Well we saw the damage Deoxys did. And Darkrai is a nasty piece of work himself

I don't think something like even Mewtwo could take that team

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Anybody still here? :V

I'm still here. We're waiting for Nova.

• No rainbow star

I'm here as well. But since Charles is napping...

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Waiting on Nova as well.

:V

Sorry. My laptop's internet gave out. I'll only be able to post sporadically.
  • No rainbow star

IT'S AN OMEN!

:/

• edited 2012-03-05 21:58:22
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Understandable.

Not much I can do about it, sorry.

Okay, it's finally fixed.

Actually, I was gonna go to bed soon. Does no one mind?

I don't really, sleep is important.

Sorry, I can't help it if my laptop decides to give up.