If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

So is it a night then or..?

• No rainbow star

I guess?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Must be.

Sorry, guys.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

All right.

Are we doing a makeup session on Wednesday, since we didn't do much, or...?

It's cool. 

Wish we could have done more though. =|

• No rainbow star

It's ok Nova. It's not your fault that your laptop is a piece of crap

Although I just realized that next session I'll be doing nothing (once again, Pokemonless) =/

• Has friends besides tanks now
    I could probably make Wednesday work.

Wednesday shouldn't be a problem. 

• No rainbow star

I can make it on Wednesday (no class), although I may be a little slow (sewing)

Shit. Just remembered that the swim team's end-of-season banquet is today. :V

I'll be back somewhere between 8 and 9, but I won't be able to do much until then.
  • No rainbow star
    We could just move it to wednesday this week, Everest

But I kinda . . . took a 3-9 guard shift on Wednesday because I forgot about tonight's banquet. >.>

We playing or not?

I won't mind if Nova runs Jackie for a few hours.
    I'm here >.>
  • No rainbow star
    Me too
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I would like to wait until Everest is back.

It's over. Just as soon as one of my parents can bring me back to the house.

eeexcellent

Back.

Awesome.

GREAT YOU'VE RUINED MY CAUSE

wait wrong thingie

ok let's get started

I believe I was just having Jackie wander in whichever direction she thinks Greg and Ray went.

I could probably throw her in a fight with a Pokemon :3

• edited 2012-03-12 19:28:45
    Has friends besides tanks now

Coo' beans.

Course, it would probably just result in her beating them up herself, because lolHoppipandGastly

EDIT: Well, I suppose Night Shade would be pretty useful, if I needed it.

I might actually do that, but I'd have to draw up a map :|

I figured Greg and Ray were just walking over to Misty, so they can't really do anything until they get there.

Well they could always get there :|

So give us a description of Misty then. =|

You all know what she looks like, she's in the games :|