If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• edited 2012-03-12 22:33:09
    Has friends besides tanks now

Not sure if I wanna punch them yet; not sure if I wanna take the risk of them Pecking me (Typhoon's DEF is 8, and I get no such damage reduction . . .)

Eh, I'll take the risk, I guess.

EDIT: SHIIIIT! I meant to edit my IC post, but I guess I didn't click "Save Comment"; noticing that they actually followed me has changed my mind.

Wait, could they have followed me all the way and attacked me? And is the other one awake? O_O

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Nova, would Charles' path cross with Gregs?

No. Greg is coming in from the northwest, you're going east.

• No rainbow star

Ok

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Wait, could they have followed me all the way and attacked me? And is the other one awake? O_O

wot

How far away did you run?

• Has friends besides tanks now

Math time!

5 + DEX mod = 5 + 2 = 7 meters, if the terrain allows for it.

And I double-checked; the other's not awake yet, according to the map. 

I moved you 6.

But no, he's not awake. And the Swablu moved behind the tree.

Where did you mean follow you from though?

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Did Malk vanished, or are we just walking back to town, or what?

I meant, on its turn, the one where it followed me, would it appear that it was moving at full-speed to get to me? Even though it's behind a tree now.

Just trying to figure out if it wants to attack me or not.

I assume you're walking back to town.

I meant, on its turn, the one where it followed me, would it appear that it was moving at full-speed to get to me? Even though it's behind a tree now.

It's following you, but it doesn't want to give you the chance to attack it, so it's hiding where you can't see it.

So...do I do stuff, or do we just assume we're there, or...?

Okay. Hmm. I guess I'll just punch it or something; someone sicced it on me anyway. I'll edit my post.

Come to think of it, if it didn't want a fight, it could just hover over me anyway, right?

You do stuff, INUH.

Everest: Yes, it could.

That is... 900 EXP for you, Everest.

For both Mercer and Typhoon separately?

Nope. To be divided up between them.

• edited 2012-03-12 23:25:50
    Has friends besides tanks now

Okay.

EDIT: Typhoon's level 9 now. I'll post the updated sheet later; I'm kinda tired now. Increased his Speed by 1, to raise it to 10.

I'll bring out Pillow once the whole group's present, so I don't have to worry as much about contributing (or, as with this case, being the only real fighter after Typhoon neared unconsciousness).

Wow. He's gonna be a tough, speedy little bugger, ain't he?

I should houserule something in about a Pokemon with twice the speed of the Pokemon with the lowest speed getting to attack it twice or somethin'.

• No rainbow star

Guess I'm out for the night >.>

So, for those who didn't see my post in IJBM about kicking things (a cupboard, specifically), I'm in a really bad mood today--wasn't even up to calling the doctor to arrange a therapist visit while he was in. It might be better for me to pass on tonight (assuming we were gonna play anyway; no one's said anything yet today). If you play, just assume that Jackie would try to catch something she sees if it's cute and/or beat other things up, I guess. I've got some other stuff to do anyway.

• No rainbow star
    We should wait till wednesday anyways in that case (my aspie group night is tonight. I can keep up on my phone if people want me to, but...)

Sorry, I haven't been able to get to a computer much today :/

• No rainbow star
    So looks like Wednesday it is!
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I think Nova had IRL stuff to deal with anything.

Yeah, my brother is in hospital.

Oh, yeah.

• No rainbow star
    Since we didn't do this Monday, are we doing it today?

I'm here.

• No rainbow star
    I'm obviously here

I'll be here. At some point, I'm gonna pick up some different hair care stuff, but I'll try to keep up.