If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Sorry I'm so late. Was driving my sister back from therapy.

• No rainbow star
    That leaves Nova
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Sorry to do this, guys, but I need to go shopping today. Nan has to go to hospital in Penrith tomorrow.

Is there any chance we could do it tomorrow instead?

• Has friends besides tanks now
    I have work tomorrow.

Tomorrow's no good for me. =|

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

It's good for me, but that seems irrelevant.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

:c

Sorry. This week just hasn't been good for me. First my brother was hospitalized, and now my Nan will be.

But if I want food so I can eat for the next week, then I need to go shopping today.

And I kind of have to prioritize eating, sorry.

• edited 2012-03-21 18:48:04
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Quite understandable. I'm sure we can survive a week without PTA, difficult though it may be.

• No rainbow star
    >:| No. You have to starve because our entertainment is more important!

It's ok Nova. We understand
    Good luck, Nova. I get shit's tough now. Have a good time shooping.
    Good luck, Nova. I get shit's tough now. Have a good time shooping.
  • No rainbow star
    ^ She should also have a good time shopping 8D

Sorry to hear that, Nova. Hopefully things will go well from here.

• No rainbow star
    Everything good for this week?

I'm here. Hopefully everything's worked out for Nova and the others?

I'm here.

I'm...probably here. Some stuff happening, but I'm hoping it won't stop me playing...

I'm here.

• No rainbow star
    So that's everybody

I have to go in an hour :V

I have a feeling Ray's just going to try and get Greg to mind-read everyone who wants something from them now.

I guess I'm still waiting on Nova for something to do; my last post indicates that I was looking for the others. If there's not enough time for that, that's fine; I'm just posting this to make sure people don't think I'm just away or something.

gah :V

Sorry, trying to do everything my brother can't because of his broken wrist is kind of eating up a lot of my time :v

Can't complain about that. Priorities and all.

Nah, no worries, Nova. Just felt weird because I haven't been in much of a position to post in character.

If it helps, after today, my brother is getting his cast refixed and his prescription for painkillers redone, so I should be free for the next day or two :v

• No rainbow star
    So we could try again Wednesday then?

That might be a good idea :/

It's okay, Nova. IRL totally takes priority.

Wednesday's fine.