If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• No rainbow star
    Better than I can do in photoshop >.>
  • MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!
    Christ today was rough day.

Driving for four hours in the rain so my sister could meet up with her boarding school friends she sees the rest of the year anyways.

No job my ass. I'm this house's butler.
  • I had a weird dream where I had IJBMers over at the house and decided to
    show them Barranquilla while going out with my own friends.

What did the IJBMers look like?
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Well, Juan does know what a bunch of us (most of us?) look like.
  • You can change. You can.
    Most of them like their ppictures. The only exception being Alex, of course, as the damn bastard hasn't shown his face. 
    Nope.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^^Was I? :D
  • edited 2011-11-22 21:22:38
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "Most of them like their ppictures. The only exception being Alex, of course, as the damn bastard hasn't shown his face. "

Please tell me I at least looked like one of my good pictures; my mom has this nasty habit of uploading pictures of me that aren't as close to perfect as I'd like. >.>

So, in other news, I just finished Ghost Story, and for now all I can say is that, out of any book I've read, it's easily the most deserving of a visual media adaptation.

"Superior to the original. <3"

Agreed; Clara and Alice are still pretty novice vocalists, even if they have good music.

EDIT THE FOURTH: So I'm learning now that The Odessa File was responsible for the arrest of the real SS man that one of the primary antagonists was based on. I suppose the book wasn't as pretentious as I had first thought. It could have done with a better editor, though.
    @Neo: nope. Only everest, inuh, alez, forzare and malk.

@everest: that pic you used as an avatar a while back.
  • edited 2011-11-22 21:40:11
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    @MadassAlex: Well, Jackie Chan in that costume is not really a big deal; I recently saw a movie in which Jackie Chan got his nipple suckled by a baby.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    @Juan: You've seen a picture of real life INUH?

Also, whew. That's to be expected, but I guess it's a relief; we wouldn't want a fictional portrayal of me looking bad, would we?
  • Yaaaaaaaay shitload of work to do today.

-sigh-
    Yup, me and INUH are like...brothers of the spirit.

Either that or he used it as his profile pic for his G+
  • edited 2011-11-22 22:37:19
    Has friends besides tanks now
    -forgot I had a Google+-

-quick search of INUH-

So that's what he looks like? Okay.

I love how easy it is to track down half the people here.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    ^Are you Shawn Everest-Ortiz on G+?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Well, two hours just disappeared from poring over bank documents.
  • They're somethin' else.
    Watching Madoka ep 4.

And let the angst begin!
    Oh thank god. After a minute or two of crying on each other's shoulders, Maddy and Sayaka decide to take The Blue Pill. Or whatever's left of it at that point. And ol Plushie Faust takes it rather politely. A little too politely. Huh.
    Tch. Sayaka, having to visit and watch as her not so boytoy self mutilates himself in a passive aggressive emo rage? Fuck that.

Oh fuzzy wise one, I offer my shojo butt for sacrifice.
  • edited 2011-11-23 06:43:04
    One foot in front of the other, every day.
    I think there needs to be a Madoka/Doctor Who crossover.
    Now you know what's been through my brains for the last tw-three months or so.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    ^^ It only hit me on the final couple of episodes. Damn it would be awesome, although probably a little too easy for the good guys in the end.
    Well, it's only in the final coupla episodes when time shenanigans start to get involved.

I'd like it more if it was a Fires of Pompeii dealie, myself (AKA: Doctor shows up and realizes he's dealing with something he can't normally do because it'd break his rules of time travelling, then gets a ccompanion, prolly one of the girrls, who convinces to break the rule)
  • Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    And then the Reapers show up.
  • One foot in front of the other, every day.
    The companion is probably Mami.

Prove me wrong.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    "Are you Shawn Everest-Ortiz on G+?"

Yeah.
    The companion is probably Mami.

Prove me wrong. 

You read my brain well.

Not like the Doctor would like someone who uses guns all the time, but still.