If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• edited 2012-04-18 12:51:31
    I'm a damn twisted person

Legionnaire, if you want to play with me and Nova, out Jedi and their space lizards are running around on The Razor server. I ended up being a sage. Yes, the CNA is playing a healer character. Laugh it up folks. 

(No way I'm tanking when I can only wear Light Armour).

Given the Shadow class's stealth and sneak attack abilities, I wouldn't be surprised if you could spec one as an evasion tank, instead of the classic damage sponge tank. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Given the Shadow classes stealth and sneak attack abilities, I wouldn't be surprised if you could spec one as an evasion tank, instead of the classic damage sponge tank. 

The biggest issue with that is that it's too luck dependent, as pretty much any enemy can get a few good hits on you if they're lucky and you're down and out.

• edited 2012-04-18 13:02:32

hey, wear pants, goddammit

I'm visiting before the HSC is over though. So that's no help :(

No >=/ they symbolise my freedom from a restriction that has dominated my life so far.

Hopefully. Besides, what would you do anyway? Sit around playing TOR instead of doing...anything else? On my PC at that >=/

Legionnaire, if you want to play with me and Nova, out Jedi and their space lizards are running around on The Razor server. I ended up being a sage. Yes, the CNA is playing a healer character. Laugh it up folks.

I'll keep that in mind, but I do have another close friend I wish to play with as well. So it'll be a tough call =/

EDIT: Oh, turns out he only got a trial since he can't afford the fee. Nevermind that then.

• A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

The Old Republic? Is it anything like an Elder Scrolls game? I might have to consider grabbing it.

• edited 2012-04-18 13:05:28

If you're going to get any Old Republic games (if you don't have them already; ignore if you do), then get KotOR I at the very least. Get KotOR II if you can (and make sure to get it on PC so you can get the Restoration patch) as well; they're both wonderful RPGs, and they're quite cheap to pick up. KotOR I should be fairly easy to find, KotOR II a little less so.

Plus, yannow, backstory and stuff.

The only Star Wars video game I've ever played so far is Episode I Racer, so I guess I'll take your advice, Leegy.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

No >=/ they symbolise my freedom from a restriction that has dominated my life so far.

Hopefully. Besides, what would you do anyway? Sit around playing TOR instead of doing...anything else? On my PC at that >=/

but restriction is good if it means you wear pants.

And no, I would bring my laptop up with me if you did buy it. And then we could both play, silly.

• edited 2012-04-18 13:16:28
    A Mind You Do NOT Want To Read

Oh, right, you hate being called that...

...except I never actually forgot, heheh.

• It gave me an excuse to use a hiimdaisy image, so you are forgiven.

but restriction is good if it means you wear pants.

And no, I would bring my laptop up with me if you did buy it. And then we could both play, silly.

Don't tell me what's good when it comes to wearing things >=/ That's my older sister's job.

That makes sense. Would I need to buy an account to start with, or is there a grace period (I probably wouldn't buy one anyway, to be honest; damned HSC. I can't wait for it to be over. I burned out in Year 11 and I'm just sort of coasting now anyway)?

I burned out in Year 11 and I'm just sort of coasting now anyway

Are you me (from a year ago)?

Don't tell me what's good when it comes to wearing things >=/ That's my older sister's job.

The only answer is to adopt you so that I can make you wear pants.

That makes sense. Would I need to buy an account to start with, or is there a grace period (I probably wouldn't buy one anyway, to be honest; damned HSC. I can't wait for it to be over. I burned out in Year 11 and I'm just sort of coasting now anyway)?

If you buy the game, it comes with a 30 day subscription. Or, you could make a trial character, but it comes with a lot of annoying restrictions (Can't go over Level 15, can't PM people, etc).

But you don't need to make an account immediately after buying it, if that's what you're asking.

• edited 2012-04-18 13:22:51

Are you me (from a year ago)?

Are you lazy, incompetent, full of self-doubt/loathing and incredibly stupid?

The only answer is to adopt you so that I can make you wear pants.

But then I'd legally be your adopted son.

If you buy the game, it comes with a 30 day subscription. Or, you could make a trial character, but it comes with a lot of annoying restrictions (Can't go over Level 15, can't PM people, etc).

I doubt I could reach level 15 in that time anyway.

Man, nostalgia flashback to Star Wars Galaxies. I had fun playing that.

All by myself.

=/

And that was when my shoulder blade was still acting up, so it was quite painful to play the long hours I did.

• edited 2012-04-18 13:24:44

Are you lazy, incompetent, full of self-doubt/loathing and incredibly stupid?

I was a year ago. I felt a lot better when I realised that it's definitely not the end of the world, especially for an Aussie. (Can you say "world's best education system outside Scandinavia"?)

• I was a year ago. I felt a lot better when I realised that it's hardly the end of the world, especially for an Aussie. (Can you say "world's best education system outside Scandinavia"?)

It just occurred to me you've said "are you me" to me a lot.

I think I can say that.

If I can't I probably shouldn't be in advanced English.

But then I'd legally be your adopted son.

Then I can just order you to put on some goddamned pants.

I doubt I could reach level 15 in that time anyway.

You can reach it in eight hours of gameplay.

• Then I can just order you to put on some goddamned pants.

But then I'll be able to shout "you're not my fucking Mother!" in response.

You can reach it in eight hours of gameplay.

Oh, I stand corrected.

But then I'll be able to shout "you're not my fucking Mother!" in response.

But then I can tell you to go to your room, you ungrateful brat.

• edited 2012-04-18 13:30:43

But then I can tell you to go to your room, you ungrateful brat.

I would just tell you to make me.

And I'd be sent to you as a social worker. No idea how or why, though.

• edited 2012-04-18 13:34:27

And I'd be sent to you as a social worker. No idea how or why, though.

You wouldn't want that. I'm fairly unpleasant to deal with in all but the best of circumstances.

Either I'd end up thrown out of a window, or you would.

Then our story would be made into a shitty Hallmark movie.

I would just tell you to make me.

frying pan time

• frying pan time

Printer time.

I would make a horrible adopted mother.

• edited 2012-04-18 13:45:55

Printer time.

(fed through the printer) Mmm, CMYK...

Worse than John Henry?

• edited 2012-04-18 13:41:23

If you were my real mother that'd be the point when you'd start crying as soon as I walked off, then I'd come back down and hug you.

But you're not, so I'd probably go out the window.

Well that doesn't-

Oh

I see what you did there

• edited 2012-04-18 13:46:27

Well that doesn't-

Oh

I see what you did there

Oh.

Wow.

I didn't even see what I did there until you pointed it out. :P

• Oh.

Wow.

I didn't even see what I did there until you pointed it out. :P

Okay, we're going to go and take a DNA test. Does tomorrow work for you?

Okay, we're going to go and take a DNA test. Does tomorrow work for you?

Tomorrow's fine. Let's take it tomorrow.