If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBMer Updates

Comments

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Fanboys are fanboys. But anyway! I am a Barça fan, oh well.

• Things I hate, trying to track down a bug in code and long compile times.

• Now to figure out how to get to my psychologist with the directions mom gave me. -sigh-

Is she the kind of person whose directions only make sense if you already know how to get there?

• Things I hate more, forum glitches.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

i still can't see any posts :|

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Test.

• No rainbow star
    Bleh, it always weirds me out when I remember that several members are younger than me, as I always see them as at least a few years older, if not more
  • I dropped a chicken leg onto the side of my bookcase when I was younger. The stain is still there.

You all needed to know this.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

bluh this can't-see-posts thing is annoying

• But you never had any to begin with.

You're all old. Except Juan and Nova. They aren't old. They are whippersnappers. :|

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Ugh, I hate trying to master muting. My fingers seem to always do too much or too little.

• edited 2012-04-18 21:20:38
    You can change. You can.

Oh, this worked

^Palm muting or left-hand muting?

@Nova: It's because you're not eating, though!

• edited 2012-04-18 21:21:45
    Has friends besides tanks now
    So apparently I didn't notice that my boss called asking if I could work 2 to 6 until about 2:04. I was making lunch when he called and didn't look at my phone. Crap.

So, Skyrim has this achievement called "Master Criminal." You get it by having a bounty of 1000 gold in every region.

But...wouldn't that mean you're a really bad criminal who gets caught a lot?

• edited 2012-04-18 21:23:01
    But you never had any to begin with.

Well, if you still have the bounty, it means you haven't been caught (properly). :P

Like when I escaped a pickpocketing bounty by jumping off a waterfall.

• edited 2012-04-18 21:26:05
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Also, evidently my father is going to have dinner with my estranged sister this Saturday. He said it would be best if I weren't around and I emphatically agreed.

^Both, though palm muting moreso since I prefer picks to fingers.

@Nova: It's because you're not eating, though!

But I am eating. Sometimes.

• edited 2012-04-18 21:30:09
    You can change. You can.

^Both, though palm muting moreso since I prefer picks to fingers.

It's actually harder to palm mute with fingers, really. At least, to me, anyway

Anyway, I wish I could give you any other advice than "Learn all the Sex Pistols songs". Which is stupid cuz I'm sure they didn't actually use Palm Muting, huh

But I am eating. Sometimes.

>:[

eat all the time, missy.

• You can change. You can.

You're all old. Except Juan and Nova. They aren't old. They are whippersnappers. :|

i thought you were just as old as me

bluh, posty post

It is posting. Just note the timezones. See how the posts around your last one are around the same time as now? It's gonna keep doing that until... for prolly another four hours, give or take.

Is anybody else experiencing a weird glitch with IJBM?

• edited 2012-04-18 21:33:02
    You can change. You can.

It is posting. Just note the timezones. See how the posts around your last one are around the same time as now? It's gonna keep doing that until... for prolly another four hours, give or take.

Well, yeah, the thing is, to see the updates here, I have to post, so I just post before editing in a response

Is anybody else experiencing a weird glitch with IJBM?

yeppers

so will we have to do this forever

No, just for another four or so hours, I suspect. Until our timezones overtake the last post in the thread.

• edited 2012-04-18 21:33:57
    You can change. You can.

^grrr, this is annoying

also, murr, this is worse that time travel :<

grrr, this is annoying

It's what we get for using Vanilla.

Guys. Guys. I just read issue one of Smallville Season Eleven...

and I...

I think you guys are in for a shock...

This isn't easy for me to say...

I thought it was actually pretty darn good.

• edited 2012-04-18 21:43:52
    We have reviewed your resume' and we find you delicious.
    The site tells me there are new posts

But there are no new posts here

Why is the site lying to me

Edit: And suddenly all the posts come out of hiding when I type this out.

why do you hide from me posts
  • You can change. You can.

I thought it was actually pretty darn good.

bullshit.

you're high/drunk/suffering from several blood loss from all the guitaring, right?

Still, it's a greater display of criminal skill to avoid getting a bounty at all.

Why'd you get a pickpocketing bounty? Quicksaving makes that more or less impossible if you don't want it.

• edited 2012-04-18 21:45:25
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

^No really. It helps that it's basically a Superman comic that has almost nothing to do with Smallville. It's basically just Superman rescuing some astronauts but it's fun. And he doesn't even whine.