If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Suggest forum changes/features and report bugs here!

Comments

• You can change. You can.
    ?
  • edited 2011-10-30 00:35:59
    Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    I should be a mod, because I'm a princess and princesses are awesome and also become mods.
    yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaah

let me put it succintly. they didn't make me a mod, even if they worship me

just sayin'
  • No rainbow star
    ^ We don't worship you, we fear you. There IS a difference
    go away, nobody cares about what you have to say >:|
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    I do.

He's my royal prosecutor.

>:D
    Royal prosecutor, royal corpse, tomato, tomahto.
  • Give them pleasure - the same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.
    SILENCE!

Or I'll have my royal judge execute you without the royal axe.

It's  very dull.

Very painful.

>:D
    didn't know that attempting to execute someone with a butterknife was a royal thing.

will keep it in mind.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Waitwaitwait, I'm the executioner too?
    Well, yeah. We don't have a jury or an executioner, so you get to be judge, jury and executioner.

We actually save a lot of money that way.

And more money means less crime! Less crime means less need to prosecute! It's a win-win for everybody!
    And more money means less crime

ahahaha oh wow, you're actually serious.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Ah.

Um...good to know.
  • We Played Some Open Chords and Rejoiced, For the Earth Had Circled the Sun Yet Another Year
    IllFlower: PHP imposes a memory limit on executing processes, to keep one from ballooning out of control. There should be a way to set it higher in php.ini - look for "memory_limit".

Can we do this? Like, now?
    ^This. A million times this.
  • Give us fire! Give us ruin! Give us our glory!
    The buttons to post images, links, change font, and all that are gone.

Does anyone know what's going on?
  • Read the announcements thread.
  • edited 2011-11-06 22:21:17
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    Read the announcements thread when it has a new post.

Ninja'd.
    So, um, what's being tested here?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Update on the situation: Right now WYSIWYG editor is disabled. Was disabled for some testing. Though I and at least one other member kinda like it this way.

Should WYSIWYG editor be re-enabled?

For more information, read sandbox starting here: http://itjustbugsme.com/forums/discussion/comment/193480#Comment_193480

FYI: default editor uses faux-HTML. You can use enter to give new lines and separate paragraphs, but you have to use HTML tags for italics/bold/underline and links and images.
  • Keep getting Fatal Error: Out of Memory messages.

That's probably not supposed to be happening.
  • edited 2011-11-09 17:11:46
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    something's deciding to memory leak (either apache or shitty cpanel) and I can't get on the server to fix it, so I have to wait on the actual server owner to exist to get it fixed.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    >I have to wait on the actual server owner to exist to get it fixed.

What?
  • edited 2011-11-09 17:34:33
    The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    I'm essentially co-owner, I suppose.  I do the shell work on it since the owner doesn't know as much about the linux command line, but he has access to the server control panel to give it a boot to the head without ssh access.

EDIT: oh hey, I finally got in :D fixing shiz now.
  • I am Dr. Ned who is totally not Dr. Zed in disguise.
    Ahh ok.
    I was more confused about the other owner not existing :p
  • The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    Ah :P  He's busy in IRL land lately, having just got his own place and a job where he works nights occasionally.
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Thanks once again, UE!
    No problem~  Turned out to be some automagic updates gone crazy, for the curious.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    You said something about the HTML parsing (am I using that word correctly?  I think you said "purifying") hogging a lot of memory.

FYI everyone else: I was dicking around with the WYSIWYG editor and BBcode because of this issue.

Well, that, and I don't like the WYSIWYG editor.

Yeah, purifying.  Fun part is that still gets hit even with bbcode, which seems kinda pointless, but hey, I'm not the one who coded vanilla :P

On an unrelated note, deleting conversations works as it should now; no notifications, inbox count or anything will come from a deleted conversation.  Additionally, it's now possible to have someone re-add you to a conversation you've deleted.