If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Suggest forum changes/features and report bugs here!

Comments

• edited 2011-11-25 00:18:41
    It's got the page numbers just like a thread, but clicking the "1" just takes me back to the same page.

^ Yeah, what he said
  • The IRCs want you(r soul): irc.esper.net, #ijbm
    Something tells me conversations wasn't designed to have 'standard' paging.  Reverted conversations to the more/less button until I wrangle it to work
  • Has friends besides tanks now
    Could we set it so that people who aren't mods can delete their posts from the Activity page, and mods can delete posts from the Activity page besides their own?
  • You can change. You can.
    I can delete my comments from the activity page.
    Okay. In that case, it seems to be another mobile site problem.
    Should be fixed now; give it a check
  • edited 2011-12-13 23:31:22

So, every time I post in IJBMer Updates, I get 6 things in my Activity feed, 5 of which come from posting in a bookmarked thread.

Not only should it only have to tell me once, not five times... I don't actually have it bookmarked.

So... yeah.

Not that it matters much, since I never check my own activity thing... still a bug though.

• No rainbow star
    The forum is giving fatal errors again D:
    And again.
  • That was kind of annoying, was in the middle of two posts at the time. XD
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Happening in the middle of RP posts :V
  • =O Wow, that's even worse, sorry to hear that.
  • The timestamps are appearing 24 hours behind for me again.

I just noticed, so I don't know how long it's been doing this.
  • It does that for me between 0:00 and 1:00 every day.  Presumably, it has to do with the way the forum software automatically adjusts times to match your timezone.  It adjusts the hour appropriately, but always uses the date that it is on the server, so it'll be off sometimes if you aren't in the same time zone as the server.

At least, that is my completely uninformed guess.

• Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    What's your timezone, @DYRE?

@CentralAvenue I know you're in eastern time so that's curious.  The server is def--wait, I'm not sure what timezone the server is in.
  • What's your timezone, @DYRE?

EDT, like Central Avenue apparently.

• I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
    THERE IS A HUGE FUCKING BUG AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE JESUS CHRIST   
    For what it's worth, the original lampshade was covered in ladybugs, not strawberries. :P
    And now there are 8 of them.
  • I clench my fists and yell "anime" towards an uncaring, absent God, and swear solemnly to press my thumbs into Chocolate America's eyeballs until he is blinded, to directly emasculate sporting figures, to beat the shit out of tumblr users with baseball bats, and to quietly appreciate what Waylon Smithers being gay means to me.
    Are those katydids or aphids?
  • No rainbow star
    Now the awful's been multiplied by 7! (It would be eight, but at least the new bugs don't have the black pixels around them)
  • edited 2012-01-08 15:10:58
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    They're stinkbugs.

^ Oh, that is odd.  I'll need to fix that.

Yeah, that sure is...

something awful

This should fix the black dots problem.

Or should we return to just one bug?  Or just two bugs?
  • No rainbow star
    I'd say one bug, with the words it just bugs me on one line, and the bug and title having the same coloured background
  • Could there be any way to make the uploader convert images to PNGs instead of JPGs? The newer versions of Vanilla do.

• edited 2012-01-09 22:19:51

I want that too...

Though, I think I've asked for that a long time ago too.

Currently, it's more than a little weird that avatars are JPEGs (or at least, compressed as JPEGs) with a PNG file extension. 

Done; reupload your avatar and it should output in delicious PNG

• THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

• Ooh, nice.  Thanks.