If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

PTA

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

That's okay, Forzare. Your health is more important than the RP, and we can just reschedule.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Yeah, I'm fine with rescheduling.

BTW, I should mention that I'll be working for my town's florist on Monday and Tuesday of next week. I might be available then, or I might not. I dunno.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Work is also a good thing.

Yeah, I'm somewhat nervous about it. I haven't done any actual work since right before senior year of highschool, and that was for my dad's law firm.

It's not that hard, don't worry about it.

• No rainbow star

So is it rescheduled to Wednesday or is it still today?

>implying I can not worry about stuff

I dunno. Is everyone free Wednesday?

I am.

• No rainbow star
    I think I am
  • Has friends besides tanks now

I think I am.

• MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

I should be.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Wednesday should work for me.

Awesome.

Hope you get better in the meantime, Forzare.

• Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder’s eye on the last Day.
    Thanks.

Also, something I forgot to mention, but I was going to give everyone a trainer level for the cavern thingie.

Should we take care of this before tomorrow's session starts?

Preferably yeah :V

Here you go.

On another note:

>that awkward moment when the "Fists" weapon category doesn't actually list bare fists.

Updated.

>that awkward moment when the "Fists" weapon category doesn't actually list bare fists.

I'm going to rule that bare fists fall under that category.

• edited 2012-02-07 21:35:05
    Has friends besides tanks now

I know (you said something to that effect some other time, too). You'd think it would be in there, though. :V

Anyway, that means I hit for 1d8+10 at-will. A good start, I'd say.

You really would think they fall under that.

I'm tempted to be nice and give you the Weapon Proficieny for Fists as an RP thing if you roleplay it right, but I dunno if I should :V

• No rainbow star

Well, is it that only certain classes get Fists as a weapon category?

If so, then that may be why. So that any class can attack with bare fists, but only certain classes would be able to use, say, brass knuckles

• edited 2012-02-07 21:40:53

^^ You don't have to do that; outside of the more useful Class Features, I'd just be taking the Work Out and Yoga feats a bunch of times anyway, so it's not like I wouldn't have feats to burn. I would qualify for it next level anyway, assuming I boosted Strength again.

^ For Fist Weapons User:

Awarded To: Ace Trainer, Martial Artist and Mystic

Not sure what that would imply about fists as a generality, but that's how it goes for the other fist-range weapons. Although I'd like to get gauntlets or brass knuckles soon, anyway, for flavor purposes, if I can find some in Cerulean.

• No rainbow star

^ So that would be why, then

...Wait, Ace Trainers can get brass knuckles?

>Ace Trainer will be Charles' first class
    >Charles, as such, can use brass knuckles

This could be good or bad

So that any class can attack with bare fists, but only certain classes would be able to use, say, brass knuckles

There's a difference between punching something and actually knowing how to punch, is the thing. Anyone can punch, but few can do it properly and actually hurt doing it.

You don't have to do that; outside of the more useful Class Features, I'd just be taking the Work Out and Yoga feats a bunch of times anyway, so it's not like I wouldn't have feats to burn. I would qualify for it next level anyway, assuming I boosted Strength again.

You are allowed to take two Advanced Trainer classes outside of the extra one granted at whatever levels.

It'd be good for RP'ing, at least.

• edited 2012-02-07 21:54:07

. . . Oh, yeah, I don't have to meet the prerequisites for those Weapons categories if they're gained as part of Class Features, do I? Martial Artist, fuck yeah.

>suddenly Jackie learns how to use dozens of weapons she's never seen or held before, despite reduced mental capacity

You are allowed to take two Advanced Trainer classes outside of the extra one granted at whatever levels.

I know. I don't know if I'd be taking that many things from any given Class, though. I'll take the static feats and Improved stuff, and probably one or two hard-hitting moves from Martial Artist, and equally scarce amounts from the Advanced Classes, most likely.

Ooh, level time. I'll do it in a minute.

On a side note, getting the first level in a class gets you a lot of stuff :D

• edited 2012-02-08 17:46:10
    MORONS! I'VE GOT MORONS ON MY PAYROLL!

Ugh, I need to make a proper char sheet at some point. In any case, he we are.

Lvl. 1 Ranger

Name: Ray Hammet

Hair: Black

Eyes: blue

HP: 35

Dex: 14 (+2)

Cha: 16 (+3)

Int: 13 (+1)

Wis: 10 (+0)

Str: 6 (-4)

Con: 6(-4)

Pokemon: Lvl 7. Vulpix (Phillip) Lvl. 8 Pineco (Castle)

Abilities: Befriend

Equipment: 4 potions, 4 pokeballs,

updated and also don't forget we play tomorowww

• edited 2012-02-08 00:49:27
    No rainbow star

Level 1 Ace Trainer

Str 14 (+2 Mod)
    Dex 9 (-1 Mod)
    Con 14 (+2 Mod)
    Int 10 (0 Mod)
    Wis 8 (-2 Mod - Why do Ace Trainers get lower Wisdom? D:)
    Cha 10 (0 Mod)

Enhanced Training: Ace Trainer Feature
    Static
    Trigger: Your pokemon gains experience points.
    Effect: Each of your pokemon gains and additional 20% the amount of experience they would gain normally.

Improved Attacks: Ace Trainer Feature
    Static
    Trigger: Your pokemon’s damage dealing attack hits.
    Effect: When adding up damage dealt to the foe, add either half of your STR modifier or half of your CON modifier before your foes subtracts their defense or special defense from the attack.

Seriously, why subtract wisdom? It says that Ace Trainers study battling. I'd think Charisma or Dexterity would take the hit instead