If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Girls on the internet.

Comments

• The problem is that I view women as different.

Fawriel said something similar on TvTropes: "I may not be a sexist, but I think that there's something different between the sexes." That's pretty much how I think. I subconciously view men and women under different guidlines.
  • Woki mit deim Popo.
    Then why in heck are you trying to talk/post to people if "hate" humans?  I do not get this.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    miserable little piles of secrets

i think it was a joke, since miserable piles of secrets is never used seriously.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-28 22:49:59
    "Thus equating girls with humans is an insult to their being!"

...Fuck it, you're hopeless.
  • edited 2011-04-28 23:04:33
    Has friends besides tanks now
    "Thus equating girls with humans is an insult to their being!"

Or you could just not assume that the average girl is better, personality-wise, than the average human, just because she might be physically more attractive to you. Might make interacting with them a bit less awkward.

"'I may not be a sexist, but I think that there's something different between the sexes.'"

Like their genitals, and nothing else on the scale necessary for dealing with individuals? Referring to people on the scale of "the sexes" is still generalizing, which, again, is bad.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Of course there's a difference between males and females!  However, that doesn't prevent them from also being humans, both groups!
  • frankly I don't know anymore. Tryign to find even the most basic of connections you could say. Trying to connect to other people and maybe find some hope of regaining a semblance of my past.
    Also, WMG: Tnu is Dracula.
  • And attitudes like this is why I ended up adopting a Have I Mentioned I Am Homosexual Today persona.
    Oh, the good old days of high school, where I idealized the girls that I was attracted to.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    • Also, WMG: Tnu is Dracula.
      I love you, Glen ;_;
  • "Of course there's a difference between males and females!  However, that doesn't prevent them from also being humans, both groups!"

That's what I believe. They may be different in my eyes, but they are both equal (I don't view men as inherently superior).
  • Everest: I'm mostly blind so asethetics isn't really a factor hell I often see more men that I find sexy then women.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-28 22:54:31
    Let me just ask you two a question or two. How would you feel about Vorpy if she were male? Alternately, how would you feel about [insert random troper here, maybe GMH or Bon or someone, I don't know] if they were female?

^, ^^Then why treat them differently?
  • edited 2011-04-28 22:56:15
    ^^ That makes your apparent preference for females even more baffling.

Also, ^ seconded.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    Chagen leave me alone. Don't send me any more messages.
  • Bon would sound more like Karalora.
  • meh I don't know bout the same I like Vorp7y because Vorpy is interesting I don't see what you're getting at.
  • edited 2011-04-28 22:56:37
    If Vorpy had ALWAYS been male, then we probably would not have had a relationship, and I wouldn't feel the way I do about her now. If she turned male just now, I would feel exactly the same way towards her.

I know it wasn't directed at me tho.

^^^^Does someone have a rubber band? BECAUSE OH SNAP
  • "and by getting so envious that Chuggles got pity-cybering from Vorpy."

http://tcovg.aftervision.com/duck_hunt_dog_laughing.gif
  • Vorpy....Why?

Bob:Probably only slightly different. I would like Glenn a lot more though....not that I don't already like him.
  • BobBob
    edited 2011-04-28 22:57:45
    Tnu: But would you still find her interesting had she been male? Would you even interact with her enough to form an opinion about her other than her (well, him) being disgusting?

Chagen: Because you're creeping her out. Also, why would you like him more?
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    If Vorpy had ALWAYS been male, then we probably would not have had a relationship, and I wouldn't feel the way I do about her now. If she turned male just now, I would feel exactly the same way towards her.

wait what
  • Chagen: You annoy her. Consistently.
  • As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    Actually, I wonder if people would be as dismissive of Karalora if she was a man.
  • edited 2011-04-28 23:00:55
    @ Sammy: I know, right? At least I don't make any pretensions about not being pathetic, or creepy, or mean. At least, I'm pretty sure I don't.
  • Well I formed opinions on lots of guys and got to know them JMajor Tom, Dia, Chagen,  DJay32. What exactly are you accusing me of Bob?
  • I'd still find him annoying.

What's in Kara's pants doesn't change that she's a paranoid douche.
  • edited 2011-04-28 23:01:56

Eh? I really hope my post didn't imply dismissiveness. I like Karalora, but I didn't see many of her posts recently.

While we're on this topic, I must admit I have an innate prejudice against guys regularly sporting female avatars. My superego keeps that prejudice in check, but I instinctively suspect something fetishistic, which I find repulsive.