If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Girls on the internet.

Comments

• is it anything like goatse?
  • But you never had any to begin with.
  • edited 2011-04-29 11:50:33
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^ Wut yew talkin' 'bout, bro?

^^^ I dunno. This thread is still interesting. More so than most of the others. Even after the drama ended.
  • What i'm talking about boils down to "If you want to stop a thread dead in its tracks and laugh yoru ass off doing so brign up goatse"
  • edited 2011-04-29 11:54:56
    Okay. That won't quite work. I was just a little perplexed at how you managed to reference Goatse in a thread that did not warrant it. I would have chuckled if I were not in a class at the moment.
  • edited 2011-04-29 11:54:04
    Goatse's old, though.
  • What is Goatse anyway?
  • edited 2011-04-29 11:59:30
    It's an image of an old man opening his asshole wide enough to see inside it. I haven't seen it, but given what it is, I don't exactly see what I would gain from it. Same with 2 Girls 1 Cup.

V Thanks for the correction.
  • edited 2011-04-29 11:58:59
    But you never had any to begin with.
    Still image, not a video. I believe the original site was taken down, but it got mirrored.
  • edited 2011-04-29 11:59:39
    [tɕagɛn]
    I've had the unfortune of seeing Goatse.

I think what's most disturbing about these shock sites is that you know they aren't fake.

And in the case of 2 Girls 1 Cup, that someone in the world jerks to it.
  • oooh I need to send that to my m other.
  • edited 2011-04-29 12:10:03
    ^^ I think the most shocking one I've heard of was where some Polish(?) Ukrainian guys beat someone to death with a hammer and put a video up on the Internet.

Actually, it turns out they were spree murderers.

Also, "misfortune." Just being pedantic, don't mind me.
  • edited 2011-04-29 12:04:43
    [tɕagɛn]
    That's.....not very good.

/part Polish
  • Hey my moms fourth husbend was Polish.
  • edited 2011-04-29 12:08:24
    Oh, my bad. They're actually Ukrainian. I seem to be having trouble keeping the small details straight.

Here you go, if you want a look at what I'm talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
  • edited 2011-04-29 12:08:17
    But you never had any to begin with.
    Assuming you mean the "Dnepropetrovsk maniacs", they were Ukranian.

...Ninjas.
  • Okay.

(on a random note, Polish is a really nasal language. It sounds like you're talking through your nose half the time)
  • Pollitics is a simmilarly unusual langauge it sounds like your talking out of your ass half the time.
  • edited 2011-04-29 17:14:46
    Battle Scowler
    Hey, Chuggles, there's this author by the name of John Green, and he is a pretty nifty fellow.  You should check out his books.

In other news, when you set a girl on a pedestal, you are denying her her right to be fallible, human, and most importantly, herself. In idealizing, in placing all your hopes and dreams of what she could be on top of who she really is, you wind up with a big puddle of disappointment in the end.

This discussion has probably moved on since I typed this before I fell asleep.
  • edited 2011-04-29 17:35:12
    Encountering Goatse for the first time is your internet bar mitzvah. It's not impressive to brag about staring into the abyss anymore, we've all been there.
  • I've spent nearly a decade on the Internet, and never once seen goatse or any other shock site. I feel oddly proud of this.
  • -reads the thread-

Well that whole mess was a bizzare and interesting trip to say the least.
  • As a petty and vindictive person, I have to take extra steps not to appear petty and vindictive.
    I've also encounter "Nerd Digger" syndrome as well, when an unattractive female attempts to snag a mate from the depths of neckbeardism. It seems to be closely linked to GOTIS, but is arguably worse.

That's gotta be one of the saddest foreve- alone-esque misogynistic rants I have ever, ever read.
  • Hello Bon.

I think the whole thing was just sort of bizarre to read.
  • I skipped the whole thing.
  • I read about 3 posts of this thread, other than what's on this page.
  • I am at work and bored so I damaged my mental stability and read it.
  • I didn't have any in the first place.
  • Touche sir. 

• @ OP

Try not to treat all womenfolks on the net as a monolith. If you desperately need some sort of manual for interaction, use the community she's posting on as general impression to go by. And if you just want to cyber, there are probably oodles of sites for the sole purpose of that.