If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Girls on the internet.

Comments

• Yes anything I am a Yu-Gi-Oh fan already stockings i'm indifferent about but I can like them and I've been meanign to see Elfen Lied.
  • Okay. I sent a little comment saying hi to her. I acted in my normal stiff and polite manner, however (I act like the Japanese-I am extremely polite and humble when I'm writing them messages). All I did was say that I would like to try being friendly, and asked her how she was feeling.
  • Vorpy likes Elfen Lied?  Huh.
  • edited 2011-04-29 00:33:49
    Has friends besides tanks now
    I like Elfen Lied! :D

^^ Atta boy.
  • Best of luck friend. I hope things go well for you.
  • I heard about it only because one character wears diapers. Never finished it.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    I used a Nyuu avatar for like a month and always defended it when people bashed it as guromoe bullshit. So yeah.
  • @Chagen: Well, good for you!

@Whatever: I kind of like Elfen Lied, though I was admittedly turned off of it because of how much crap people talk about it.

• What is your current Avatar Vorpy?
  • edited 2011-04-29 00:34:47
    Has friends besides tanks now
    ^^^^ That's manga only. Though I haven't read the manga; I only saw the anime, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Guromoe? No.

Too dark for my tastes, though.
  • ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    It was the drama and cuteness, and Lilium that appealed to me most.

My current avatar is ______.
  • Or you could just say what the avatar is instead of playing mind games.
  • So ywes if I agree to your terms are we friends?
  • edited 2011-04-29 00:38:18
    ☭Unstoppable Sex Goddess☭
    ^^ I don't know what it is. I woke up and it was there.

^ sure.
  • Yay! ~hugs Vorpy~
  • ^^Sure you did.

^Stop trying to be friends with everyone Tnu. There are gonna be people who don't like you, are there are. Get used to it. You just got lucky this time.
  • You mean you dont'w ant to be friends Saturn?
  • I didn't say that.

Although your constant mispelling is annoying, you are okay.
  • Yay! ~hugs Saturn~
  • Quit that. It's annoying. Jeez, now I know how everyone in #yackfest feels.
  • Sorry I just get really clingy when I get new friends due to a long held fear of loss.
  • *wakes up*

*sees thread*

*goes back to sleep*
  • Glaives are better.
    Ah, yes, Girl on the Internet Syndrom ("GOTIS"). Not every (or even most) girl suffers from it (indeed, people like Weissritter are paragons of non-GOTIS), but those who do are especially irritating.

I've also encounter "Nerd Digger" syndrome as well, when an unattractive female attempts to snag a mate from the depths of neckbeardism. It seems to be closely linked to GOTIS, but is arguably worse. One of my best friends has been seduced by a Nerd Digger, and although my group thought that the Nerd Digger was incapable of feeling genuine romantic affection, she has dragged him into a BDSM relationship that is as worrisome as it is disgusting.
  • Writer, Artist, Obscure.
    ^ Nerd Digger is now my new favorite term.

• what is Girl on the Internet Syndrom?
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    When (young, horny, and single) guys unrealistically idealize girls they run into online, apparently.
  • edited 2011-04-29 11:42:27
    You can change. You can.
    Ah, yes, Girl on the Internet Syndrom ("GOTIS"). Not every (or even most) girl suffers from it (indeed, people like Weissritter are paragons of non-GOTIS), but those who do are especially irritating.

GOTIS? What do you mean by that?

Ninja'd like a motherfucker.

• Can we just go back to assuming the internet is a palce where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI?
  • I guess.

Also, there are several vastly more interesting threads on the fora right now, guys.