If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Announcement that includes the rules. You should probably read it!

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    IJBM: The way people assume long-distance relationships are better than no relationships.
  • edited 2011-02-17 08:37:29
    OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    ?

Did I say something wrong? If so, sorry...
  • I do tend to agree that no relationship is better than long-distance relationship. And that any of those are >>>> internet relationship with someone you've never met IRL.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    Nah. Just remember that I'm dating Compa over the 'net, and it's quite painful to remember that I'm not actually there with her.
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    I see. Sorry...

I've just been more depressed than usual about my perpetual singleness lately.
    No worries.

It takes time to find the right woman. You never know when she might pop up.

That said, maybe she's waiting for you to find her.
    Well, I think I know who she is, but if I'm right, I don't get to see her until summer.
    Bugger...

~hugs~
    Thank you.

-hugs-

We should probably let this thread go back to being about rules and stuff now...
    Yes.

To that end, Morven still hasn't contacted me again.

If I have not received word by the time I wake up tomorrow, I will ask him again.
    Madrugada has contacted me.

She stated that nothing will be done about anything that is said in this site, as she has no control over what is said here.

Only if it carries over will it result in trouble.
  • Well, that's pretty much what I'd have expected.  Mods aren't responsible for what goes on here, after all.  Which is probably a good thing.
  • We need to remember this is it's own forum too.

It isn't part of TV Tropes. People just come over from TV Tropes over here.
  • That makes perfect sense because this is not an official satellite forum of TvTropes.
    Yes.

But they're not unaffiliated.
  • edited 2011-02-18 04:56:22

Even so, with this kind of affiliation, the mods over there have no say over what goes down here, even if it's talking about tropers. That kind of moderation is up to the mods here.

Yes.

But what happens on one site can easily boil over to the other- ass evidenced by the Kino thread.
    Makes sense. As long as nothing here causes stuff to go wrong there, it's not a big deal.
    Yes.

So I'll do my best to keep it civil here, so the mods don't have to get involved.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    "Japan is where it's at, desu"

I thought Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrain, Libya, Jordan, and Iran are where it's at.

"I do tend to agree that no relationship is better than long-distance relationship."

I'd rather have an internet relationship with someone I know from meatspace than have no relationship at all.
  • That's technically a long-distance relationship for me since you know the person. Internet relationships are those between total strangers who've never met IRL.
    And I still think that having a long-distance relationship with someone I know from meatspace is better than having no relationship.
  • That's where it depends I guess. Some couples just can't cut it.
    And some can.
  • And some don't need to. ^^
  • THANK YOU FUNNYGUTS
    So it did get zapped.  Heh.

What happened after I posted?  An actual request to zap?
  • Let us never speak of it again.

Or, alternatively, let us speak of it all the time, till it becomes a Noodle Incident to anyone who didn't see it.
  • Sounds good to me!
    [REDACTED] when Central Avenue [REDACTED] and then [REDACTED].  But suddenly, [REDACTED] and Central Avenue's [REDACTED] rang, causing [REDACTED].  As a result, [REDACTED], and [REDACTED] causing Central Avenue to [REDACTED].
This discussion has been closed.