If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

Announcement that includes the rules. You should probably read it!

Comments

• edited 2011-02-16 23:21:02
    Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    ...hmm.

I could argue that both ways.

Okay, I'll delete it until further notice.  Good point, that was kinda hasty of me.  I'll mention it later if need be.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    ... Did you delete the Kino thread?
  • OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    So it would seem. Can't say I'm sorry for the loss.
  • Anonus is crying tears of blood now.

It is all your fault.

You will fail.
  • If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    ... I linked that in the message I sent Madrugada and Morven, asking if they could read through it and tell me what posts stepped over the line.
  • Creature - Florida Dragon Turtle Human
    Oh, you went ahead and deleted it?

Oh well.  I thought it might be some nice logs of how people feel about various other people, but...whatever.
  • Hi Madrugada! Hi Morven!

brb editting my posts
    ^^I didn't delete it. I thought you did.
    I thought I just closed it.
    Oh, apparently I sunk it by accident.  Heh.

It's still around, on page 18.
    Ah.

The link should still work then.

Phew.
    Ah. I see.
  • You can edit your posts. Try it out. ^^
    Morven just contacted me.

Apparently, decisions of this sort need to be taken to Madrugada or Fast Eddie. He's checking into it for me.
  • :/

why do I have a horrible fucking feeling from all of this? Like this place may become a "problem" of some sort once that singular thread marks this place as a killing zone for the mods?
    Nah. I think what they'll get out of this is that this has only happened once despite our lax rules and that we then quarantined the thread and asked them if we should delete it.
    Yes.

And either INUH, GMH or I can explain it personally that we're not going to allow this to happen again. We'll keep it within the rules of both sites when it affects both.

• See, I still think Cygan deserves a real mod hat. More so than I think I do (which admittedly, isn't all that much).
    I'd be all for Cygan getting a mod hat. Especially after this.
  • edited 2011-02-17 01:13:17
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.
    I just like pretending to have a hat ;__;

Oh. >_>

Can I haz headwear PLZ

Its cold at night
    It's okay. I stole INUH's beanie.
  • Awwww, so cute Cygan! I just want to huggle you and be your pillow!
    I already have a pillow >_>

They're nice and soft~ <3
  • But I have chest pillows that you can lay on that are just as nice and soft...
    ... They're my girlfriend's 'chest pillows'. I was referring to my girlfriend's chest -_-
    I'll just travel to Canada then.

Who's with me?
    Bieber is from Canada :O
  • Japan is where it's at, desu
    My girlfriend don't live there, sorry.
    Well, even if you live that far apart, at least you have a girlfriend.
This discussion has been closed.