If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM D&D game! (discussion)

Comments

• edited 2012-11-13 07:58:18
    He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Sorry, I had to listen to WBX on repeat to wash the awful taste Wizard's theme leaves on my mouth.

• edited 2012-11-13 08:06:51
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

>:|

No badmouthing Wizard in my presence.

Be like badmouthing K-ON to All Nines.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

First: Did you not read my post at the tokusatsu thread? I love Wizard, just it's theme song sucks.

Second: You realize I am one of those K-On! Haters, right?

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Yes. I know all of that. That's why I joked about it.

I did make a mistake, silly me, I made a damage roll thinking it was the attack roll. But nevertheless.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Pffthaha, I hadn't even noticed.

Make an attack roll. I'll edit my post if you connect.

And rerolled. So yeah. The Phoenix Phantom was fun.

Was?

And there.

Waiting for Clockwork now, in case there's any tactical considerations he wants to make, as Hobbes rushing in now would eliminate their bottleneck.

Was?

As in...for the time being, he has been a fun adversary to watch, as I do not know if he will continue being fun, I cannot make other considerations.

True enough.

• Has friends besides tanks now

. . . I finally have an opportunity to go to bed before 1:00, where I don't have any work that needs to immediately be done, but I feel like stuff will start happening immediately after that. .~.

Ah, well. When I'm waking up, I guess I can catch up?

Yeah, it won't be your turn for a while, so don't worry about it. :P

Head to bed and catch up on sleep. Nothing too important will happen in the meantime.

• edited 2012-11-14 11:47:02
    Has friends besides tanks now

One of the few imaginable scenarios wherein "it won't be your turn for a while" is actually reassuring.

Will do. Fuck sleep dep.

EDIT: Or no one posts while I'm asleep, instead. that works too, i guess

• So... whose turn is it anyway?

• Has friends besides tanks now

Lazuli's.

• Oh, by the way, I totally forgot to mention this before. This isn't D&D, but it's a cool and simple way to have short RP games online. It works significantly on imagination, though.

• edited 2012-11-14 21:18:19

Hmm. Cool, I'll check it out.

In other news, our first round of combat is officially done, and with no party injuries!

It helps that the skeletors have absolutely no BAB. :P

In fact, that's one reason I didn't want Tetra along. With 22AC, there's few things outside of the 'bosses' in there that would be able to lay a finger on her, outside of a roll of 20 on attack rolls.

• edited 2012-11-14 21:36:52

Also, she'd be that much further ahead of the party already. :P

Though I guess that's why you said "one reason."

• edited 2012-11-14 21:39:16
    If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Nah, I just wouldn't have given her any EXP for the adventure in that case.

Things that bug me: It's totally in-character for Tetra to give away all her excess money, so I can't afford anything cool :(

• edited 2012-11-14 22:05:27

Nah, I just wouldn't have given her any EXP for the adventure in that case.

It would still be a DMPC running around at a higher level than the rest of the party for the first adventure.

You can get another character to manage her money?

I could probably get Erith to manage her money, but... eh.

So, when we clear out the warehouse we are gonna be around third level? Is shmacula gonna be there?

Yes, when you clear out the warehouse, you will be around third level.

As to who the boss is... not sayin'.

I know! ERITH!

Haha. That would certainly be a twist, but I don't think a ninth-level Aristocrat would pose much of a threat to five PC's.

"You silly adventurers! I just wanted someone to bathe in the blood of the cult who was actually locking up my true power! If I kill you now, the undead shall rise a thousandfold times harder, better, faster, stronger. AND IS SHALL RULE THE WORLD AS THE IMMORTAL QUEEN GOD!"

Haha. No, I think the fact that Tetra has not Fallen is evidence that Erith is not evil.