If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM D&D game! (discussion)

1313233343537»

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

All Nines has poked you.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I clicked on that by habit :V

Anyway, yes, please. Post. Do something. :V

I already did, though. Two days ago. :V

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

I was talking to the whole thread.

I know, but you could have said, "the rest of you, please. Post. Do something. :V"

:V

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

I don't really have an opinion on which door to take >.>

Or I could say "Shut yer yapper and go post something more"

:V

-pokes Nova-

no dont poke me

stop it

But we need you to tell us what's in the next room, or what keeps us from getting there. >:[

Fine, be that way >:(

• Oh, so you're that type of genie.

Just make sure to never take the monkey's paw.

Well, I guess I saw that roll coming.

Well, I'd hate to see what it looked like before you apparently cheated :P

hahahahahaha

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

Hahahahahhaa. How funny everyone can cast light or somesuch on this team.

So, uh. Waiting for people to post.

I've already posted a lot and don't think it would be in-character to push things along at the front, personally. But I'd like to see this get moving again, yeah.

I'd help, but I'm the latest poster.

Is it possible that nobody has anything to do before moving on to the next room?

I'm sorry, I currently am juggling college and a full-time job.

That's cool. That's why I've waited like, a week before bumping.

Noimporta, the idea of the acid splash thing I've been doing is that our party doesn't have to actually open doors, which risks traps and stuff.

• Well, yes, but it's a rotten wooden door that's pretty much falling apart, what kind of traps could it have (cue Nova making it open a portal that summons a Pit Fiend)...

... seriously, though, your character should probably say that to my character.

what kind of traps could it have

Tripwire!

Not that it does, but it might.

Of course, CU's method of opening the doors is not risk-free itself. It does remove everyone from immediate-vicinity-danger though.

Vandro, 0-level spells in Pathfinder don't have usage limits.

I've used spellcasters before. It's delibarate ignorance on the character's part. Thanks for the heads up.

• edited 2013-01-21 16:47:43
    Has friends besides tanks now

Nova? (Since it seems we're all set to let Thevel melt the door down)