If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM D&D game! (discussion)

Comments

• Has friends besides tanks now

No, I meant the same square that Hobbes provoked from. I'll keep that in mind. Hmm . . . I don't know if it's worth a spell this soon, but that's a lot of skeletors to fight.

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Well, if it's any consolation, I've redone the entire dungeon in the game's downtime, to fit everyone's skills better and avoid combat more to stop this happening again.

Oh. Nice.

• As per my prepared action, I should be right besides Hobbes (I guess I should post the movement), you only get one AoO per round, so that space should be free to move by.

• edited 2012-12-07 13:06:21
    Has friends besides tanks now

Oh, right. That works too. I'll post in a little bit. Homework calls.

• edited 2012-12-07 15:29:37

South of Hobbes, from the map perspective? Never mind, I reread your post.

In any case, I'm assuming I can't move through the line marked by the actual door, so I guess I'll take on the ones on the right.

Oh my gosh I actually rolled well!

Nova? -poke-

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

shhhh

sleepin

oh

sorry

I think this is the current map.

If I got anyone's position wrong, please tell me.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

whose turn is

I think Zoras'. Then Hobbes.

• Huh, did my attack not hit the skeleton?

There were eight skeletons before.

Your attack hit and killed the one closest to Djanain. The one behind stepped forwards to face you, and the one behind it travelled diagonally one step and then forward one step to confront Djanain.

Meanwhile, the one now directly in front of Hobbes was the one that was diagonal-and-to-the-right of the crossbow skeleton, and the skeleton that was directly to the crossbow skeleton's right has fled.

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

sorry to take so long.

• edited 2012-12-16 01:38:42

With the start of the next round, I'll post initiative again.

Rede
    Thevel
    Djanain
    Nom Lam
    Skeletons
    Zoras
    Hobbes

It feels odd to quip. I feel odd by not quipping, I feel conflicted.

So, are there five skeletons left? The straight line of regular skeletons, and then the one with the crossbow?

Yes.

Yo. Lazuli, again.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

You can shuffle me to the back of the initiative order. Busy, sorry.

• I call dibs on the bottom skeleton's lucky charm.

And there we go. The first time PC's have taken damage.

Thevel could have been in significant trouble- that crossbow could have wiped out more than half of his health- but it hit the absolute minimum that it could. Although, wait, I think it did 2 damage, because of the skeleton's +1 Dexterity modifier.

Meanwhile, Hobbes has taken a significant amount of damage, 7, due to a lucky critical on a skeleton's part. Another hit could do him in.

Dexterity adds to ranged damage in Pathfinder? Nice.

No, not really, although I think it should. I wasn't sure when I posted that.

Also, 'tis now Vandro's turn, then Clockwork's.

Oh right

My bad.

Also, screwed up a little. One of Nom Lam's blows injured the skeleton, but didn't kill it. :V

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!

Headshots work on skeletons?

They do if I say they do.

In this case, the skeletons are rather poorly put together, so any catastrophic damage to major areas of the body- ribs, spine, clavicle, skull, tailbone- or separating their limbs from their torso will kill them.

Skeletons with more oomph behind them need more specific killings, involving seperating areas of their body, which is tougher as they've got reinforcement behind them in the form of magic strengthening.