If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM D&D game! (discussion)

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Fixed Djanain again, since apparently I left the Kukri in after finalizing Kensai, even though he couldn't be proficient with that and the Scimitar. And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it was't for my meddling conscience!

I figured you just had it until you got Dervish Dance.

So, I guess it's done. It's kind of cheesy... OK, it's very cheesy, but I think it'll do.

I spot no problems with that.

So I guess we're just waiting on Clockwork and Lazuli now.

• yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Sorry my revised sheet is taking so long. :(

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

At least you have an excuse :p

• edited 2012-11-04 19:50:48
    Has friends besides tanks now

I figured you just had it until you got Dervish Dance.

Well, that was the plan, but I still wouldn't have been proficient with it, so now I've swapped over to daggers until then, since I can throw those, too, they cost less, and they only have 1 less for the crit range.

• edited 2012-11-04 19:58:47
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

At least you have an excuse :p

Well when the excuse is "too much of a doof to do it on my own" that doesn't make me feel better. :P

On the other hand it's being worked on at this very moment. So we good. 

Also, CU is playing the Summoner is he not? He has an excuse too, he has to work on two character sheets instead of one. 

• Has friends besides tanks now

Hopefully this is my last question for a little while: is dropping a backpack going to be a free action? And it won't damage anything inside, right? Because Djanain already has a lot of stuff, but it occurs to me that a light crossbow is a good idea to have. Could I even put such a thing in a backpack?

Man, I don't know.

I guess if you have a DEX of like 14 it could be.

I have seen crossbows in person.

There is really no way you could fit one in a backpack and close the backpack. Maybe if you left the backpack open and had the handle of the crossbow stick out. 

You can fit a greataxe in a backpack, it's a moot point.

PHYSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICS

oh well 

• edited 2012-11-04 20:21:23

Man, I don't know.

I guess if you have a DEX of like 14 it could be.

Hmm. Well, I don't wanna BS the rules, so I'll try to downsize.

EDIT: Once again, I maxed out my light load. :D

PHYSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICS

oh well 

I find D&D works much better if you ignore conventional physics and just assume that the world works on different rules to ours.

Nova does that site we've all been putting our character sheets at make you sign up or anything to use it?

I think so. But it's not really a registration with strings attached.

It requires you to sign up, but that's it. And that's because the sheets are tied to your username, to prevent randoms from editing your character sheet on you.

OK.

Cuz for some reason the character sheet we're using--a .PDF that auto-calculates stats--keeps resetting everything to blank when we send the file between each other. So we can't actually get anything done. 

The administrator has banned your email address, or the domain your email is part of (for example, @yahook.co.uk). For help registering, view the Wiki entry here.
    To contact the administrator click

hahahahaha seriously?

Fuck you too.

Invalid Referrer Specified

Okay, so yahoo.com is a banned provider and Gmail is "invalid".

Sure, whatever.

How the hell did you guys sign up? 

Hotmail.

This is ridiculous. I have tried four different providers and none of them work.

• edited 2012-11-04 20:39:59

I signed up at least a year ago, when this apparently wasn't a problem.

This is freaking retarded.

You know I seriously swear that this stuff happens only to me.

I'm haunted by gremlins or something. I just made a junk hotmail account and it wouldn't accept that either

• I told you a hundred times Seibah, I don't want you in my pool

Maybe it has to do with your IP?

I also signed up at the beginning of the year, yup.

I'm haunted by gremlins or something. I just made a junk hotmail account and it wouldn't accept that either

Well, I just created one just fine using a GMail account, so I dunno what's wrong.

Luckily, I specifically made it to be used by others.

Username is TeraNexus. Password is password123.

• edited 2012-11-04 20:57:25
    yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

thank you Nova. ;~;

aaaaand Funnyguts just disconnected from Skype.

*sigh*

Hopefully tomorrow. 

edit: ah nevermind she's back. 

• edited 2012-11-04 20:57:43

TURNS OUT THAT I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION! Though this might be more for Noimporta or vandro: do you have to choose one specific Favored Class Bonus that gets applied every time you take a level, or can it be chosen with each level-up?

• With each level up.

Cool. Thanks.

It liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiives.

Mostly.

I have to add a couple minor things myself and decide what I'm buying with my starter gold

but that is all.