If you have an email ending in @hotmail.com, @live.com or @outlook.com (or any other Microsoft-related domain), please consider changing it to another email provider; Microsoft decided to instantly block the server's IP, so emails can't be sent to these addresses.
If you use an @yahoo.com email or any related Yahoo services, they have blocked us also due to "user complaints"
-UE

IJBM D&D game! (discussion)

Comments

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Hit die should read 1d6, not 1.

You have a +2 bonus to your Will save, which should be added in the Base category next to it.

You seem to have made a 3.5e sheet, which is fine, but it means down in your skills, you have to go through yourself and add a +3 bonus to any class skills you put points in, in the misc. column (That is, Bluff, Knowledge -Arcana-, Spellcraft, and Use magic Device).

Apart from that, that's all good.

• OOOooooOoOoOOoo, I'm a ghoOooOooOOOost!
    At work. Will try to finish tonight. Can definitely be done tomorrow.
  • yea i make potions if ya know what i mean

Well it was labelled "Pathfinder". I dunno, lol.

I'll fix it quick. 

Is this correct?

Ignore the stuff in the Description box down below, I'll edit her backstory later. 

• If you must eat a phoenix, boil it, do not roast it. This only encourages their mischievous habits.

Nope; it retroactively applied the +3 bonus to skills now, presumably because I pointed it out.

So do you want me to remove the threes now...?

I put them in the Misc. Mod box, should I not have?

No, you should have at the time. You should get rid of it now though.

What's happened is, it hadn't applied the +3 bonus to skills the first time. When you added the +3 bonus to the misc. mod box, though, it caused the sheet to take another look at the skills section, where it noted that it hadn't added the +3 bonus, and thus added it.

Correctamundo.

Pellegrino!

• He who laments and can't let go of the past is forever doomed to solitude.

And Zoras Yuell version 1.6 Gonna play 'im a proper Assimar.

• edited 2012-11-05 02:55:04
    Has friends besides tanks now

It should be accessible from any of the previous sheets I've posted, but for posterity/addition to the OP for this thread, when it gets made, assuming this page is still referable: Djanain Djanwa, now with links to all of his spells in "Other Notes!"

that will help, a lot

So, A Paladin, A Fighter, A Monk, A Magus and A Sorcerer walk into a tavern...Yeah, we do need ranged options.

and a summoner

I am waiting for CU to make his Eidolon because the summon will also go enter the tavern. unless he wants to play Kamen Rider Summoner.

that reminds me

rework my paladin into a Kamen Rider y/n

I meant Kamen Rider because the Summoner can choose to make the Eidolon into a fusion and wear it like armor. The resulting, temporary, entity has all the mental attributes of the summoner and the physical attributes of the eidolon.

yes, but i am being urged by outside people (that means you, alk) to make my paladin into a kamen rider, but i don't know if it would be too silly

How would that work? PALADIN KICK (It's actually a shield bash).?

• edited 2012-11-05 03:21:32
    Has friends besides tanks now

So, A Paladin, A Fighter, A Monk, A Magus and A Sorcerer walk into a tavern...Yeah, we do need ranged options.

. . . I can opt for more ranged spells at the levels where they're actually useful, I suppose.

How would that work? PALADIN KICK (It's actually a shield bash).?

smite evil works as a finisher move

PALADIN SLASH!

At some point, I need to take levels in a high-power prestige class

mid-season form upgrade

i really want to do it, but i think it would be a bit too silly

Yeah just a bit too silly. :|

It would not be all that silly if pulled off properly, it would just conflict with the tone of my character's established backstory.

SILLYYYYYYYY

but anyway.

Have we yet established how our characters met?

Or are they meeting on the first mission? 

I don't know. I was going to ask you guys that once Clockwork has finished his character.

My character would be a native of Evermor but would actually be returning from a trip from the wilderness.